Dr. Adam Stewart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Adam Stewart

I called in as a new patient with neck pain that was causing severe tension headaches. Dr. Stewart answered the phone and he stayed late that day just to fit me into his schedule. Although he was after hours, he spent time with me and he adjusted my back to my individual needs. No more headache! I feel like I hit the jackpot with finding Dr. Stewart! Thank YOU!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Stewart has helped me out with constant back pain from am accident years ago. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and understanding. After about 9 years of pain he has helped me tremendously and continues to do so as I continue my new journey in cross-fit. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Decided to try Dr. Stewart as I was in severe pain and was unable to get in to see my regular chiropractor. Dr. Stewart was able to squeeze me in within minutes of us talking. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his overall professionalism. He is genuinely committed to correcting the issue at hand. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease even while I was in tremendous pain. He also offered me a few at home remedies to help my pain longterm. I would highly recommend Dr. Stewart.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Awesome Dr. You will feel 100% better the first day you leave his office.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I can preface this review by saying that I have been to several chiropractors in my life due to multiple cross country moves...some really good...some really bad. I also have severe scoliosis that necessitated a spinal fusion surgery. Needless to say I have ancillary issues like muscle soreness, neck and low back pain along with headaches. Most of my spine can't be "adjusted" but Dr. Stewart is so helpful at addressing the areas that can be manipulated, like neck and hips, which often are out of alignment because of my issues. He has a natural ability to zero in on exactly the right spots that need attention and I always feel so much better after my visits. On my last visit, during a severe headache, one small adjustment of my neck and the pain was gone almost instantly. I will say this, Dr. Stewart doesn't try to upsell you on any treatments or burdensome package deals like a lot of other guys. He genuinely seems to care about you as a patient and wants to see you get better. He treats the whole patient and offers nutritional and wellness counseling which is so important to help with the healing process. I would recommend Dr. Stewart to anyone looking for a doctor who really cares. We all know how difficult they are to find.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Absolutely incredible chiropractor! My back and overall health has improved tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Stewart after re-aggravating an 8 year old injury from a near fatal car accident and this is the first time I can say i feel great. I am looking forward to the exercises in upcoming treatments. My back pain has gone from a 10 to a 1 and getting better. Thanks to Dr. Stewart I can look forward to pain free days.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I went to Dr. Stewart about a year ago for an on going struggle with lower back pain & neck pain after several months with another chiropractor. Dr. Stewart was able to adjust me and within a few weeks my lower back pain subsided. Through maintenance phase he has recommended several stretches, and work outs to strengthen the muscles in the affected area to avoid future pain.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I went to Dr. Stewart with excruciating pain in my neck and upper back. I also had daily headaches. Not even a month later I was feeling better than I had in years. Headaches are gone and I'm completely pain free. Dr. Stewart genuinely cares about your health and will help you any way he can. Highest recommendations!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

As my first time ever seeing a Chiropractor, I thought Dr. Stewart was fantastic! I was very iffy about going to a Chirporactor in the first place, but he made me understand exactly what was going on, what he was going to do to help, and things I could do to make my back problems fewer. He was great! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Adam Stewart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stewart graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for undergraduate studies and earned his docturate from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. Originally from the Carolinas, Dr. Stewart has been in Orlando since 1999. His training includes Thompson Drop Table Technique, Diversified Technique, Gonstead Technique, Activator Protocol, and Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT). In addition, Dr. Stewart has extensive training and is passionate about Sports Therapy and rehabilitation techniques such Graston Soft Tissue Technique, Kinesiotaping, and other myofascial techniques.

• English