Ratings for Dr. Alexander Osinovsky

Dr Osinovsky is an ok doctor. I had complaints about the work he did for me, but eventually it all got fixed. He has been always late in my experience. As in an hour late. Make absolutely sure to watch your bills closely if you decide to employ his services. His office has an interesting habit of coming up with additional charges 6 months after the service has been performed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Osinovsky is a money eager dentist, rude and unpleasent.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

This Practice was the best dental office i have ever been to. Everyone seem to care about my health as the patient. The Front desk were very freindly. Hina gave me a treatment plan and explained it in words that i can understand. When the doctor said composite, i was like what is that? When i came up front Hina sat down, explained to me that composite can be calling filling, white filling, resin, and thats when I understood that i only needed a couple fillings. The Osinovsky was great at diagnosing, and gave me his undivided attention.Overall I give this dental office 10 out of 10 stars. There is nothing that they could have done better. I am very pleased and so far have recommended 3 family members and one co-worker ( I got two movie tickets for each referral) plus all of the people i referred enjoyed their office as much as i did.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I been seeing Dr. Alex for 3-4 years. Great experience. Great staff. Great doctor. Just love everything about that office. Always on-time. Always personal care. Always professional and helpful!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009