Ratings for Dr. Christine W. Lyons

Dr. Lyons was wonderful. It is your responsibility to make them spend more than the 15 minutes allotted to each patient. Your health care is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY and while you may not care for the doctor's bedside manner, ultimately getting the information you need is your own duty to yourself. I found Dr. Lyons to be informative, caring and very approachable in every way. Her office staff stinks, but so does their job, so what can you do? ~Dr. Lyons herself is lovely and I cannot imagine what sort of person would NOT like her???

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Wow I wonder if we are talking about the same doctor, For me Dr. Lyons was heaven sent, I was diagnose with Ovarian Cancer last September and she was very compassionate, really made a big difference As I was diagnoised with stage 4 of Cancer, she was warm and even took as much time with me and my husband and even gave me a hug as I was in abit of shock, After I had surgery and while I was in the hospital she called my home to check on my progress I wish there were more doctors like her around. Thank you Dr. Lyons and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I went to Dr. Lyons years ago. Upon my second annual visit I requested another Dr. I was told you usually stay with the first one,answer NO. So I thought what the heck it is only for an annual visit/checkup. Dr. Lyons was insulting, rude and to say the least taking my insurance companies money. Well, my insurance changed and Dr. Lyons office no longer particiapted in whatever insurance I had at that time. I found another OBGYN and moved on. Then I got a letter from Dr. Lyons office telling me that they now accept my current insurance. I informed them that I did not care for Dr. Lyons and when I requested another Dr. I was told "NO". They sure wanted, at this time to help me, and offered a different Dr. I decided to stay put and not revisit their office. Everytime a newspaper article is availabe concerning money and ins. Dr. Lyons husband, a surgeon, participates in letting the news know they are not making enough money.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Went to her new practice in Exton with the other new drs and my experience was terrible! She is very uncaring and extremely fast! Also, her staff is very rude!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

I'd never been to a female ob/gyn, but at 40, wanted to see someone who could relate. When I shared my health-related midlife issues she sort of dismissed them. Yes, they were minor, but I wanted to address them. I had to almost beg for options. I'm looking for someone else now.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

I do not agree with other 2 reviews-I recently had a baby delivered by Dr. Lyons and found her to be warm, caring and compassionate not common in today's world . I would definately recommend her as a doctor. I was very sorry to hear that she was leaving the practice as of July 1st.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2005

This was the most frustrating experience for me having to deal with this physician. I felt rushed through out the whole visit and most of my questions were not answered. She had very bad reviews before (like 5) but miraclously they were all erased. I don't think its fair that they did that because it prevents the patients from being informed. Isn't why the website exist in the first place? She should have just sucked it up and changed her rude ways instead of being offended by peoples perspective.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2005

Dr. Christine W. Lyons's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1983)