Ratings for Dr. Camden A. Morgante

I had received a lot of help from behavioral sessions initially with Dr Morgante at our sessions together at Cherokee Health Systems in Lenoir City TN. Eventually however, it seemed liked she either lost interest or was nor longer willing or able to work with me and we reached a impasse and just never broke through the wall. I would sit and talk through out the majority of the sessions while she would just sit obviously bored and constantly yawn. It's understood a doctor may not personally clique with and enjoy every client but the idea is to establish a rapport and connect with the needs of the client regardless of personal feelings. She did help me quite a bit initially, and I hope she is in a place where she feels more motivated to help her clients now.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I don't think she respects her patients much. Seems like she is a doctor because of the prestige it gives her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015