Ratings for Dr. Anthony E. Loehr

Everything about this doctor and his staff his amazing! I feel like I am at horn every time I go and he has helped me get through a very difficult medical problem in my life

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have gone to Urgent Care & my PCP because of severe pain in my ear & throat when swallowing anything, including saliva. I hoped to get some help from an ENT guy. This Dr looked in my ears & throat & said he didn't see anything that looked painful. He doesn't believe I'm in pain & refused to prescribe or offer treatment because he thinks I take too many psych drugs. He acts like I'm a crazy person! He wants me to have 1 more month of miserable pain & then come see him again. I'm not going back to see him! I wish awful terrible things on that man.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

WONDERFUL doctor. He gave me a Tonsillectomy . Within 1 week I was all better I suggest this doctor for You

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very Rude. Did not care about my problem or asked if i had any type of allergies or anything he was too busy judging me for being a smoker. He mentioned i had Adult Tonsillectomy which i had my tonsils out 20 yrs ago. he was too busy trying to show off for his students that came into the room with him. I will not go back to see him again and i would never recommend this dr to anyone. I have Chronic Maxillary Sinitus and Chronic Sphenoid Sinitus.

Submitted April 4, 2012

I found this doctor to be dictatorial, and very difficult to talk to and get him to listen to me. From my perspective, he had no bedside manner at all -- everything was all business with the shortest amount of time allowable for patient input. Luckily, I later found an ENT doctor who had the opposite attitude I encountered with Dr. Loehr, and I will be using that new doctor from now on.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Husband misdiagnosed 5x by 3 Drs(including another well known Tulsa ENT & 1 Dentist over the course of 1yr (was even in the hospitol for 5days). I kept saying I thought a "canker sore" on his tongue looked like pics of cancer I'd seen yrs earlier (in a Dentist ofc - remember? they use to have those phamlets). He had teeth filed, mouth rinses, you name it. Finally, 2 one appeared. I called MY PC & said who is the best ENT you've ever heard of - told him why. Without pause he said, "Anthony Loehr". - 1st appt., walked in, he sat down, told Dr. Loehr history, he did his examination and truthfully said, "We'll need a biopsy but my exp tells me that's squeama cell carcinoma (spelling?). Left untreated for a yr - you R N 4 the fight of your life." He did surg and follow up care over 3yrs. Entire staff gave the BEST of care 3yrs. 10 yrs later, "WE" will always believe, know, Dr. Loehr is the best in his field. I got @ least 10 more yrs with the man I love with all of my heart.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Wonderful doctor LOVE his nurse the entire staff is super friendly. He answers any and all your conserns. I see him, my 3 year old sees him and my 6 month old has even been checked by him. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

WONDERFUL doctor. I use him myself, my 3 year old uses him and my newborn son already has his first "checkup" appointment with him. Answers any and all your questions. SUPER with kids makes them feel very comfortable. Addresses your every concern!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

He's a wonderful doctor, answers any and all questions that you have. Great with kids!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Anthony E. Loehr's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1971)