Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn J. Tolentino

On my last visit I went to see Dr. Tolentino and she saw me ahead of my appointment time, which I highly appreciated. She is not only my PCP but also she treats me like a friend. Excellent referrals with five star treatment. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Tolentino was very thorough - she explained everything in detail and was able to help me get my hormones back on track. Looking forward to keeping her as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Outstanding treatment with prompt service...Dr. Tolentino is very compassionate, friendly, and approachable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Awesome doc. She's the one you want. Very thorough, caring, and the office is five stars.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Tolentino is an Angel. She is extremely knowledgeable and a well informed doctor who treats your body as a whole. Rest assure that you are absoutely in the right hands. She truly goes above and beyond and her passion for her patients are like no other.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had an awesome visit to Elite. Dr. Tolentino took her time with me and she really cared. Looking forward to going over everything at my follow-up.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Loved her! Had a great experience at her office. Elite has a very nice facility and everything is done in one place.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015