Ratings for Dr. Stephanie B. Henson

She is a good doctor and knows what she is talking about. The staff is friendly and kind. However, I wish she was open more. My son always gets sick on a Friday afternoon and he has to go the entire weekend before they will see him. They also schedule everyone for the same time so you may have to sit in the small waiting area with a sick child. With that side a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I took my 9 year old to the ER due to a large mass on her left breast. I was informed it was a breast abscess. Due to the location of the abscess the ER doctor would not cut it due to possible damage to breast tissue. This was a Sunday, so he advise I take her to her Dr. And it needs to be seen within the next 24-48 hours. I call Dr. Henson office and her receptionist, I think Veronica, advises she will call me back. She eventually called me back and stated that they could not see her for 2 weeks per the Dr. Because she is a new patient. I explained the severity of the diagnosis and she stated she would give me a call back after she updates the Dr with the information. She never called me back, I actually gave her a whole day.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

She's the best Dr yet she interact with the childern & know them allon a first name basis. We need more loving caring Dr's like her !!!!!! Dr. Stephanie Henson is a gift from above

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

My daughter has been visiting her office since she was 1 and the staff is also great too!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

This is one of the worse pediatricians in Shreveport. She has a horrible bedside manner.When she comes into the room she dosent say a word to you. I feel sorry for the patients who are stuck with her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

not helpful, professional, not observant, not efficient in my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Stephanie B. Henson's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Cross Of California