Ratings for Dr. Ghaison F. Serafini

Great in every way. He tells you what you need to know in an understandable way without making you feel stupid. You can tell he really cares about you and is SO smart and skilled!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Very caring yet knowledgeable and efficient. All the qualities of a great doctor. Nice office and staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

He doesn't always tell you what you want to hear but he is always caring and honest and wants what is best for you. I am very thankful to have a doctor like Dr. Serafini.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He doesn't always tell you what you want to hear but he is always honest and caring and wants what's best for you. I am very thankful to have a doctor like Dr. Serafini.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

My wife made me go because she was tired of me complaining about feeling so old. I went, he went over all my issues with me, sent me for some tests and when I came back went over all the results. It turned out I needed to be on some medicine which I reluctantly took faithfully. Two weeks later I feel better and all my numbers are improved. Every doctor I have ever been to takes a back seat to this experience. I have recommended him to all my family and coworkers and taken the time to write all this so there ya' go. My wife says she deserves some of the credit and I'm sure glad she found Dr. Serafini.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I echo everything that has been said below. He is great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Clean office. Friendly staff. Amazing doctor and overall experience.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

If you like a clean office and a great doctor and staff, you will love this office. Dr. Serafini is a very good doctor. He may not always tell you what you want to hear but he will tell you what you need to hear. I'd rather have an honest expert opinion myself.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

My first visit with this doctor was today for a skin issue. I found him to be competent, friendly and most importantly punctual. There may be other doctors out there who I would be just as pleased with but I've never met any. He performed a skin biopsy and a shoulder joint injection with a sonogram on my first visit and I was still out the door and back to work in 45 minutes. It's clear that he values his patients and his patient's time. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Serafini is a rare find. He cares not only about you today but the you in the future. He helped me in more ways than I ever expected. I've never felt more healthy and cared for. His caring yet confident nature made me care about my own health. I never liked doctors but Dr. Serafini is special.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014