Ratings for Dr. Hayder H. Al-Azzawi

This was our initial visit & we were pleased with Dr Al-Azzawi's manner & knowledge. He was very straight forward & told us what to expect with the upcoming prescribed procedure.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Al-Azzawi is a wonderful doctor. His staff was great and together they made a very unpleasant occasion, pleasant. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr .Al-Azzawi is a wonderful knowledgeable, caring surgeon. He listens to concerns and explains in a calm caring manner, not with any pompous attitude. He is devoted to you while at appointments and in his care. Absolute favorite doctor saved my boyfriend's life, he did not give up until he got to the source of the problem. Anna- Lou is his right hand woman!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very pleasant,Well mannered ,very caring and did a very good job for me.I had emergency gold blader removal and I am very satisfied with his performance.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Very caring, efficient doctor who did a wonderful & successful procedure .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr.Al-Azzawi is a brilliant surgeon. He is caring and patient. He really listens to you and answers all of your questions. He takes time explaining the procedure that he will be performing. His staff is friendly , considerate, and knowledgeable. I rate Dr. Al-Azzawi and his staff over the top !

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Hayder was truthfully such a great doctor. He was very patient. Despite my language barrier he calmly explained everything. I had a much easier procedure thanks to his help.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

This doctor was fantastic! He really took his time to explain exactly what was wrong with me and was very knowledgeable & kind. I would recommend everyone to see him & don't hesitate. I am truly glad that I found him and will refer everyone who needs his specialty his way.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014