Ratings for Dr. Debbie M. Freeman

Agree with other comments. She needs to book less appointments or become more efficient at what she does. In all honesty it is time to hang up the stethoscope. She can't keep up with the patient load and it is affecting her practice for the past decade.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Waited over 5 hours to be seen. She had a meltdown and argued with me when I wanted a second opinion. She is one of the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Horrible experience. Worst office ever. Waited an insane amount of time.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I went to 14 doctors previous to Dr. D. Freeman, who all prescribed antibiotics and sent me on my way. Dr. Freeman was the first to look past the "fat" and what was causing symptoms. Yes, she does run late - but, after 9 years of going I understand why. She helps and that takes time. I would fully endorse Dr. Freeman and have trusted her with my well-being, my family and dear friends. Dr. Freeman is in business for the love of medicine. That is very hard quality to find in a doctor. Those who want a faster service, please understand what the payback is on that, a doctor that may not be a thorough. I wait patiently and I thank God for allowing me to find her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

She was consistantly late for every patient every day every week. She schedule appts. for 10am and wouldn't even show up until noon and even after 12noon. She's knows her stuff but to be consistantly late all the time, by the time she gets there you just want to rip her head off and crap down her neck. It's very annoying. Our time is as valuable as hers and to me it's a slap in the face and very rude. So I stopped doing to her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

If you call ahead of your appointment, you can find out if she is behind on her rounds... or bring something to read... then I can plan my time waiting better... and she is a good "endo". she is nice to me. I understand she spends as much time as she needs for her patients, so I understand why she gets behind on time. I don't want to be rushed when I see her..

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Freeman for the past 4 years. While she very busy during visits, she take her time with me and is up to date on new treatments.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Freeman is one of the best endocrinologist I have ever had. She is the only one who took the time to find out what was going on with my body. I have been with her for five years and am dreading the day she retires. In my opinion, she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

The longest wait of any doctor I have ever seen (up to 2 hours wait at times). She did not spend enough time with me and did not listen to the problems I had with my medications.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Waited 1hour 30minutes one year 2hours 15minutes the next.No apology,no doctor is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Debbie M. Freeman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL