Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Parks

Dr. Parks is not only an amazing surgeon, but an amazing human being. He always takes the time to listen and answer all your concerns. Whether it be your first visit or your ninth visit. He always has an amazing attitude and is always a pleasure to deal with. His surgical skills are beyond compare and I've had nothing less than stellar results from each of my procedures. I have never had this much trust with any other doctor or surgeon. God Bless this man!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

October 31st 2017 I had a breast reduction and lift by bye dr. Parks I am very pleased with the outcome the one needs a little bit more fat taken out put he will take care of I was treated with dignity and have referred three other people also to him I respect him as a professional plastic surgeon that does a good job and is very informative good bedside manners very helpful only good things to say we're seeing if a tummy tuck will come we will know later if it does I'll let you know how it turns out also

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Parks is an awesome Dr. & so is his staff. After losing 80+ lbs. I needed some help! Dr. Parks did an amazing job on my necklift, I had a very bad turkey neck & was real self conscious. I have had so many compliments on how good I look. He also did an abdominalplasty with lipo and a breast lift. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Parks is very caring , smiling,always answers my questions, very informative & is never in a hurry! His staff is very friendly & works with you to get you the best care possible. They always returned my calls fast. I feel like a new woman at 62 years old thanks to Dr. Parks amazing job!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Joseph Parks is the most talented, compassionate doctor I have ever met. From my first appointment with him, I felt at complete ease knowing he was going to be my surgeon. I had lost 160lbs and needed lots of skin removed. He evaluated me and explained what he would do and how recovery would be with each procedure. His aftercare is also amazing. I always feel important and listened to when I go to his office. He always greets me with a smile and never makes me feel rushed and answers all my questions. I feel like he truly cares about my final look and my happiness with it. His entire staff is very nice and remembers me and all my details every time. The office has a feel of a top notch practice, plus they always stick to the appointment times. My results have been life changing, especially for my self esteem and confidence. I highly recommend him and will use him for any future procedures and feel so blessed that he came into my life and helped me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I went in to see Dr Parks for a nose fracture thinking I was going to need surgery. While I was there I decided to get a consult on a breast reduction and tummy tuck. Dr Parks was very helpful and was encouraging of the results that I would get with both. He has amazing bedside manners and his staff at the office are amazing. I ended up getting a Breast Reduction and Tummy tuck. I am so incredibly happy with the results that I got. I am so confident in a bikini finally after having 3 children. Thank You so much Dr. Parks and Staff. I strongly Recommend Dr Parks for any cosmetic/plastic surgery that you are wanting done. You will not be disappointed!!! Naomi- Orange Park, FL

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Very easy to speak to, he made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. Answered all of my questions in an easy to understand way. Completely happy with end results!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

A wonderful physician that is knowledgeable, has amazing staff that are pleasant and also knowledgeable. If you want the best care, this is where to be.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Joseph W. Parks's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Florida Plastic Surgery Group, I offer a wide range of procedures to help patients reach their goals. I am committed to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field to provide state-of-the-art procedures with exceptional results. At the Jacksonville plastic surgery practice, I perform such procedures as breast reconstruction, post weight loss surgery, breast augmentation, and more. My goal is to help each patient find the appropriate treatment for their unique needs, helping them see the results of which they have always dreamed. To learn if plastic surgery is right for you, I am more than happy to sit down with you to discuss your available options and how each can address your individual needs.

• Mercer University

• Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast Augmentation