Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Powell

Our entire family has been seeing Dr. Powell and his staff for over 10 years. He is current on the latest technology, and is extremely competent, friendly, patient, caring, and honest. His dental hygienists and office manager are wonderfully pleasant people. We highly recommend him and his staff. He's the finest dentist we've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Powell is knowledgeable, affable, professional, gentle, kind, and an absolute expert in his field. If you fear dental work, he is the dentist for you. I have seen him for 12 years and could not be happier. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

HE IS AN EXCELLENT DENTIST, ANYTIME THAT I HAD NEED HIM HE HAS BEEN THERE, YOU CAN'T GET BETTER DOCTOR THAN HIM.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I was a new patient to this office as a referral from a Co-worker. What a great experience from the minute I walked in the door. Pleasant, polite, fun and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Powell is a great dentist! I recommend him to everyone. He extremely nice, professional, and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

This dentist is probably among the best in the country. He keeps his office up-to-date utilizing the latest technologies in his field. He is well mannered, attentive, professional and impeccably honest. I think my view is similiar to many of his patients. You just cannot find a better professional in this field.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009