Dr. Joshua R. Blomberg

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Joshua R. Blomberg

He was smart and his staff was friendly. I could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Joshua R. Blomberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself, and my experience in healthcare. I grew up in Rochester, MN, and I earned my B.S. degree and further graduate work in microbiology and immunology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I continued my studies at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis/St. Paul, obtaining my medical degree in 2007. Following my graduation, I pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my residency at the University of Wisconsin Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program. In addition, I completed a year-long training program, or fellowship, sub-specializing in orthopedic trauma with the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Orthopedic Trauma Program. My practice is focused on limb reconstruction and salvage, pelvic and acetabular injuries, peri-articular fractures, and general fracture care. It is my mission to provide you excellent service with compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality evidence based orthopedic treatment that I would offer to a member of my family. I am active in continuing medical education and have attended and made presentations at medical meetings and authored several orthopedic research articles. Additionally, I am currently affiliated with Rush University Medical Center’s Residency Program. In addition to my extensive medical commitments, my personal interests include fitness, traveling, boating, skiing, and other outdoor pursuits. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Rockford Orthopedic Associates. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available.

• English

• University of Minnesota (Grad. 2007)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 2013)