Ratings for Dr. Shabeena Shaik

Staff is terrible. Been calling for days and no one EVER answers

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Her staff is the worst ! it should not take 22 calls for someone to pick up the phone. Dr. Shaik would do herself a favor find a new receptionist. 22 calls!! unbelievable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Shaik. Her office staff is rude and would rather see you walk out than try to remedy the situation. Never in the two years we have been her patients, has the doctor ever been on time and frequently the wait time in the lobby is 40-50 minutes and then the wait time in the exam room is at least another 15 minutes. Which means that if you are early or on time for your appointment, you can expect to wait almost another full hour before you see her. The doctor may be good at what she does, but the office staff, in particular, her main receptionist, are completely uncaring of the fact that the patient arrives on time and may actually have other things to do in that wasted hour of waiting. Stop scheduling patients so close together if the doctor consistently runs at least 45 minutes behind schedule. They are, however, extremely quick to collect a copay (immediately upon check-in sometimes). The last time I saw Dr. Shaik, I spoke to her about her reception staff and while she seemed sympathetic and concerned, nothing changed the attitude of the receptionist. NOT a way to run a business or to say that you care about your patient's time. We will not return to this office and encourage others to avoid this practice. It's a shame that simple things like time management and staff courteousness/caring are extremely lacking at a practice with a good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Shaik has been treating my Diabetes for the past couple of years. Dr. Shaik is very knowledgeable and takes time to discuss the test results and treatment options. We decide together and adjust the treatment as necessary. The staff are efficient, helpful and friendly. This office is perfect for me,

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Careful this doctor says one thing and prescribes a different amount of a medication. Many times the prescription is a different amount from what the doctor says in consultation it will be.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I can to her a mess after a year of not being treated correctly after having my thyroid removed. She listens and is very helpful about the good and bad things to do. I'm so much better since I started my treatment with her. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am amazed at how nice and knowledgeable Dr Schaike haiku is. Never wait too long for appointment..speaks in simple terms ..listen and gives you answers.. I went to another Dr for same issue I'm having for2 years..she has done more in 6 months than my other Dr. Did...I think she is wonder and knows what she's doing. Never any issues with staff either...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Very long wait time matter what time of day. She listens but I still do not feel heard. Expects way too many follow up visits that are not necessary and will not have a conversation by phone. Expects you to come in even if the conversation is possible by phone. That is one co-pay and time I don't wish to pay/spend.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Great doctor great staff horrible wait times. Minimum 40 minutes before you are brought back then another 15 before seeing the doctor. If they can tighten this up this office would be 5 star all the way.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

This doctor needs to go back to school. I have high spikes of testosterone, hair loss, hirsutism, bouts of acne, I’m hypoglycemic, never got pregnant when I probably should have ;) I have low progesterone, but because I have regular periods, she refused me an ultrasound to see if I have PCOS or if I can rule it out as the cause to my hair loss!!! According to the Cleveland Clinic center, about 15% to 30% of women with PCOS claim to have regular periods, despite documented anovulation. Dr. Shaik, women ARE diagnosed with PCOS who have REGULAR periods. By the way, tumors on ovaries or adrenal glands can also cause a high release of androgens.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015