Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Seybold

Hello , Dr. Jeffery Seybold is a outstanding doctor in his field. He did a foot and ankle reconstruction on my left foot. he literally change my quality of life for the better. I was walking on my ankle with no support. Now I am walking on the bottom of my foot with great ankle support. I was referred to Dr.Seybold by another foot doctor. I was hesitant to go to TCO because I live in Duluth and it be quite a drive because of the surgery and the follow up appointments. But I am glad I did it. I totally recommend Dr.Seybold for and foot problem. The staff was excellent . They were very caring and compassionate. Thank You , Dr. Jeffery Seybold and staff for a job well done.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

I had him do my right ankle. Very very good doctor and his staff is great too. They get back to you quickly, are very helpful in setting up appts and etc. I would go back to him in a second if I needed something done. I drove several hours to get to him based on word of mouth and it was a great choice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey D. Seybold's response
Hello, thank you for the review. We and Dr. Seybold greatly appreciate it, and are glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey Seybold performed a 1st Metatarsal Phalangeal Fusion on my left foot with great results. After experiencing several months of pain with every step I took, I found the right doctor to successfully repair my foot and take away all of the pain. I originally thought I would be on crutches for a month right after surgery, but instead he put me in a surgical boot for six weeks that shifted the weight to the heel of my foot which made it easier for me to get around. I found Dr. Seybold to be very caring and competent—and so is his medical group; Twin Cities Orthopedics. Very comprehensive follow up, too. I highly recommend Dr. Seybold!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey D. Seybold's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Seybold performed the first I have ever had and it was an amazing experience. The care I received was beyond excellent. Everything about the experience was wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Jeffrey D. Seybold's response
Hello, thank you for the kind review. We and Dr. Seybold greatly appreciate it, and are glad that you had an excellent experience! -TCO

Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Seybold takes the time to understand and address your concerns. He walks you through every step in the surgical and recovery process. I have referred several people to him. His team, PA Eric and CC Emily, are knowledgeable and responds so quickly to any questions or concerns in a thoughtful manner.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr Seybold was very knowledgeable and spent a relaxed informative time discussing my concerns and symptoms. He promptly diagnosed and gave some recommendations for relief. I will certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

He Is the greatest surgeon. I had been waiting for the world best foot surgeon, dr. Christ Coetzee for years which was 2 years on the waiting list. His partner Orthopaedic surgeon, dr. Christ Larson recommenced dr. Seybold as equal great. Thus, I didn’t wait and went for him. My surgery went well. After the surgery, I made three follow-up visits, I am also very impressed with his nice personality and high care level. Highly recommended. Look no further!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Very warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, and precise!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey D. Seybold's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jeffrey D. Seybold, MD, is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle reconstruction and trauma, having completed his fellowship training with Dr. Mark Myerson at the Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction in Baltimore, Maryland in 2013.

• English