Ratings for Dr. Matthew O. Burrell

Dr. Burrell is one of the nicest and compassionate doctors that I am experiencing as a cancer patient. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is very thorough in his exams with his patents. His nurses are very caring, friendly and knowledgeable. My overall rating of him is the best. I wish him well with a big thank you

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

2011-2012 Dr. Burrell is a wonderful caring person, He makes you feel like you are not a patient a friend and someone you can depend on. I enjoy my visits.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Burrell is a wonderful caring person. He takes time to listen and always asks if there are more questions. I came to him for the 6th round of 6 treatments of chemo. My Original Dr. Moved out of state. Dr. Burrell accepted me right in and has been very kind and caring. Wonderful Dr. And wonderful staff too.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr Burrell is an excellent physician, a skilled surgeon, and a kind and caring man. You will not find a better choice for a gynocolic oncologist than Dr Burrell. I have known Dr Burrell for 18 years and have found his kindness and attention to detail never waivers.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Burrell is wonderful. He really helped me make it through chemo with his positive and caring manner.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL CANCER DOCTOR.. Highly recommended... Great bedside manner.. Very helpful and just a great doctor..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Matthew O. Burrell's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1969)

GHI