Ratings for Dr. Doreen Blake

My experience with this physician is very limited but I found this Doctor's office practices to be unacceptable. I requested a referral by phone and called called repeatedly for a two day period inquiring if it was ready. On the evening of the second day I was told no request was ever made. When trying to contact the office, I was left waiting on hold for long periods. No one came back to the phone with an explanation or an apology. The last time I telephoned the ofiice I was put on hold and after approximately 15 minutes I hung up. I was fed up so I called my insurance company and changed doctors. Additionally, a particular problem for me was that this office does not fax or mail referrals (this policy is posted in plain sight) which complicates life for a person who does not drive and sees many specialists. Just easier to find another provider.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014