Ratings for Dr. David A. Paulisin

I have been a patient of Dr. Paulisin's for 30 years and now drive 100 miles round trip for my cleanings and care. He is the most knowledgeable, caring, trustworthy dentist you will ever find. His office staff is always amazing and the office is clean. TOP NOTCH dental care. I can't begin to explain the care Dr. Paulisin gives each of his patients. I should know, he has taken care of my entire family years. Thank you Dr. Paulisin!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I found Dr. Paulisin to be very good at his job. His staff is friendly and his chairside Assistant put me at ease. I never have a problem making an appointment. There is never a long waiting time in the outer office, thankfully because that is my only complaint. Dr. Paulisin needs to update his office. There is no such a thing as retro chic when you visit the dentist. The carpet kind of stinks. Looks like it's been there since the late 70's. I find it somewhat repulsive that there are stains on the wall where people have rested their heads. Yuck! If I were judging his office strictly on the waiting room....Dr. Paulisin would fail! Thankfully he is a friendly, knowledgable, courteous, and proficient Dr.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011