Ratings for Dr. Mahdieh Emam

I've been coming to Dr Emam's practice for years. The location and hours are convenient and the care Dr Emam provides to my family has been excellent. I'd highly recommend checking this practice out if you're in need of good dental care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

She is rough and sometimes does extra costly procedures with patient's consent which have no effect, am changing dentists/

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My family all come here for cleanings and general dental needs. We have been pleased with our experience so far. The Doctor is gentle and patient with our 9 year old son. She explains everything before she does it. Support staff in the office are also friendly and thorough. We also like the dental hygienist, she is also gentle and patient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have been coming to Dr Emam for years and have always had a wonderful experience. She has modern equipment and is always sure to recommend dental care tips so I can avoid problems in the future. I have seen dentist near by who seem to only care about recommending fee generating procedures on every visit. Dr Emam does not do that she values her patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Emam for over 8 years and it has been a tremendous blessing have her as our family dentist. I would always be so anxious about going to the dentist and the agonizing pain of the exams but after one visit with Dr.Emam and experiencing her gentle touch, my anxiety about going to the dentist totally disappeared. She is a wonderful dentist, always pleasant , never in a rush with my exams and very gentle.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Very thorough explanations of what is being done and any concerns noted during cleaning, very clean office and treatment area, knowledgeable and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been coming here for a good number of years, because i have no reason to fear the visit! No overbooking so no sitting around, getting nervous. Everyone is always so pleasant????

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been coming here for years! Dr Emmam is a seasoned professional! She is dedicated to her craft and has a very gentle touch. I trust my dental work to be done by her!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

My experience here was great....really enjoyed it. A high tech experience

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

My experience is usually a pleasant one. Appointment times are usually convenient and the Dr. Is always timely. The overall experience to include the receptionist, assistant and the dr. is pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016