Ratings for Dr. Parvin P. Mani

She was rude and brutal I have never had a biopsy done but I don't think it was supposed to hurt that much I'll never go back there

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I went to her 2x. The first time I went I had my lips injected- she left the numbing cream on too long and it wore off too soon. Her assistant asked if she should apply more, she said no (she seemed to be in a hurry to get it done) so she injected and it was very painful. She got annoyed when I wasn't too enthusiastic with the immediate result, there was some juvederm left over and I asked her to inject it in a few specific spots and she cut me off and injected where she felt best. Foolishly, I went back a 2nd time for a skin issue I was having (not related to juvederm). She told me I had 'spots of fat' on my skin and I paid her $200 to 'poke holes' in the spots. What a waste! After seeing 2 different dermatologists they both agreed that I had Sebaceous Hyperplasia - a condition that can only be treated with cautery or lasers. She had absolutely no idea what she was treating. She also sold me her 'private label' acne gel and when I got home realized it was half empty tester tube.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Had laser hair removal done by Dr. Mani and her staff. Very friendly, very helpful. Extremely generous with laser (I known cause I've been to several other places). I strongly disagree with the other review that said she is "crazy, fake, and sales oriented". While she is a gyno, she also does various skin treatments (laser hair removal, ipl, fraxel, obagi, etc) on the side. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and I'd feel comfortable recommending her to friends and family. She knows more about skin and how to treat it than some of the dermatologists I've been to.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Do not go to this doctor! She is crazy. Very fake, and sales oriented. Can't trust a word coming out of her mouth. Expect to get ripped off, especially if purchasing cosmetic services such as laser hair removal, botox etc.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Parvin P. Mani's Credentials

• Isfahan Univ, Fac Of Med, Isfahan, Iran (Grad. 1986)