Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Trace

Dr. Trace is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of general practice. My entire extended family relies on Dr. Trace as our front line medical genius. All of her responses are genuinely well reasoned and she is absolutely willing to research and investigate all avenues of care. Far too many GPs reach their conclusion before you are finished explaining symptoms and fail to listen to or consider all the facts before devising their plan of care. Many GPs could learn much from her complete lack of arrogance and honest care for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Trace for more than five years. Dr. Trace is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever seen. She is solely responsible determining that a problem I was having with my pancreas was actually Type I diabetes. Had it not been for her determination to see the problem through and not accepting other doctors limited analysis the diabetes may not have been identified. She has my complete confidence.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

She seemed knowled but not very friendly. To pay good money for first time visit and not get completly undressed is not for me. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr Trace is very nice and helpful in an unusual situation for our family. However, the practice (Fauquier Family Practice) is not. Messages were not forwarded and the administrative staff was nonpulsed by our situation which needed urgent attention. This is our second encounter with this practice and we have vowed NEVER AGAIN.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

I have gone to see Dr. Trace for a few different issues and at all times she is professional, courteous, and kind. She is very knowledgeable and has a very polite staff. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Amy L. Trace's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental