Ratings for Dr. Scott R. Mohlman

Very helpful and friendly office. It was relaxing and comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

A dentist with a great bed-side manner, Dr. Mohlman was quick to put me at ease when I went in last month for an impacted wisdom tooth. The tooth had been bothering me off and on for some time, I just didn't want to see a dentist, thinking the cure would hurt worse than the cause. I'm so glad I went in, the visit couldn't not have been less painful. The staff was friendly, the office was very nice - clean, well-appointed, and relaxing. The dentist, Dr. Mohlman, was quick to put me at ease, explained the procedure before starting and asked if I had any questions. He and his assistant were very focused throughout the procedure, and had it done in a little over an hour. I appreciate how quick Dr. Mohlman works, he understands that dental procedures are not something most of us look forward to and that we are generally anxious to get back to our schedule as soon as we possibly can. Great work, friendly staff, easily the best dentist I've been to.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011