Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Mailie misdiagnosed me, did a treatment for scar tissue in the hip joint which shredded my labrum. This left me with irreversible damage that is very painful and now I am living on disability because I can't stand or sit for periods of time. At the time she hurt me I was making 76000 a year...now next to nothing. She ruined my life! Left me with a lifetime of pain. When I talked to her about it she said"I gave you the proper treatment ". Umm, an orthopedic surgeon diagnosed me with stenosis within 5 minutes of examining me. Problem was in L4, not any where near my hip! Legal action against doctors in Canada is next to impossible or I would make sure she paid! I just want everyone to know how she wrecked my future.

Submitted April 20, 2015

I needed a few adjustments to help with my lower back pain. She had me feeling much better after one trip in, and completely fine after two trips. She was very caring and helpful.She is Awsome

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Had some neck/shoulder issues. Went to see Dr Harris and she was able to diagnose and address the issue. After the first visit I was able to move my neck in a greater and free motion I have not had in the past year. Will be going back for regular visits.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I travel from Calgary to Edmonton to be treated by Dr Mailie Harris. That pretty much sums up her skills.. Her staff is always friendly. Yes I would highly recommend her to everyone with a bad back!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mailie Harris! I've been going to Dr. Mailie Harris for the last 4 years. I had been in a car accident that resulted in Neck and Back injuries that Mailie has since helped me to resolve. She has also helped me with regular adjustments before and after my son was born. Mailie is such an amazing chiropractor that whenever my family is in town, they ask me to book them appointment so they can get into see her as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was involved in a car accident and witin 3 months she helped my whip lash. She is caring and thoughtful and i highly recommned her. Thankful for her.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Mailie is Awesome…I have severe shoulder & neck pain and she is always quick to asses my pain and adjusts me accordingly along with neck and shoulder stretches. She has also provided me with a few great tips on stretches that I can do on a daily basis. Dr. mailie had also introduced me to the graston technique which has helped tremendously with relieving my pain and has increased my mobility. I love the Chiropractic Wellness Studio everyone is so polite and friendly!! I recommend Dr. Mailie, Dr. Megan and Dr. Dawn to Everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Just wanted to keep treating and gave no help on preventing. Another Chiro I went to gave me excersises to do for prevention, I no longer need to go.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Mailie is an excellent chiropractor who quickly and accurately diagnoses the problem and delivers the perfect treatment every time. She is very personable and caring which makes it very reassuring for someone who has never seen a chiropractor but her knowledge and excellent clinical skills will impress a veteran chiropractic patient. Always helpful and is easy to recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients