Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

unprofessional and demeaning to others within her profession. professional courtesy goes a long way, and she is definitely lacking in that area - as denoted by her attire during appointments. she also gives off a holier than thou attitude which makes her come off as condescending and outright rude. i hope she learns from this and changes her approach

Submitted June 12, 2015

With Mailie's professionalism, her knowledge and her amazing personality she is the top of only a few good chiropractors. I often suffer from upper back and neck problems due to my career and she has always gone above what is required of her. Caring and experience, Mailie is highly recommended by me. There is no other chiropractor like her!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Mailie Harris for several years now and its been nothing short of incredible . The injuries I've had ranging from my shoulder, knee , and ankle have caused a lot of problems for me . Every time I see her for treatments , I'm amazed at the amount of knowledge she has pertaining to each problem . She goes above and beyond trying to help . I highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Mailie for the past 4 months. I have experienced incredible improvement with my back pain. She was able to pin point all of my problems and gave me the proper treatment that I had been needing for so long. My only regret is that I did not go see her sooner. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Mailie treated my plantar fasciitis and I am happy to be walking and exercising again. I tried other treatments but the Graston technique helped the most.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Mailie misdiagnosed me, did a treatment for scar tissue in the hip joint which shredded my labrum. This left me with irreversible damage that is very painful and now I am living on disability because I can't stand or sit for periods of time. At the time she hurt me I was making 76000 a year...now next to nothing. She ruined my life! Left me with a lifetime of pain. When I talked to her about it she said"I gave you the proper treatment ". Umm, an orthopedic surgeon diagnosed me with stenosis within 5 minutes of examining me. Problem was in L4, not any where near my hip! Legal action against doctors in Canada is next to impossible or I would make sure she paid! I just want everyone to know how she wrecked my future.

Submitted April 20, 2015

I needed a few adjustments to help with my lower back pain. She had me feeling much better after one trip in, and completely fine after two trips. She was very caring and helpful.She is Awsome

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Had some neck/shoulder issues. Went to see Dr Harris and she was able to diagnose and address the issue. After the first visit I was able to move my neck in a greater and free motion I have not had in the past year. Will be going back for regular visits.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I travel from Calgary to Edmonton to be treated by Dr Mailie Harris. That pretty much sums up her skills.. Her staff is always friendly. Yes I would highly recommend her to everyone with a bad back!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Mailie Harris! I've been going to Dr. Mailie Harris for the last 4 years. I had been in a car accident that resulted in Neck and Back injuries that Mailie has since helped me to resolve. She has also helped me with regular adjustments before and after my son was born. Mailie is such an amazing chiropractor that whenever my family is in town, they ask me to book them appointment so they can get into see her as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

First Health Network