Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

I needed a few adjustments to help with my lower back pain. She had me feeling much better after one trip in, and completely fine after two trips. She was very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was involved in a car accident and witin 3 months she helped my whip lash. She is caring and thoughtful and i highly recommned her. Thankful for her.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Mailie is Awesome…I have severe shoulder & neck pain and she is always quick to asses my pain and adjusts me accordingly along with neck and shoulder stretches. She has also provided me with a few great tips on stretches that I can do on a daily basis. Dr. mailie had also introduced me to the graston technique which has helped tremendously with relieving my pain and has increased my mobility. I love the Chiropractic Wellness Studio everyone is so polite and friendly!! I recommend Dr. Mailie, Dr. Megan and Dr. Dawn to Everyone!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Just wanted to keep treating and gave no help on preventing. Another Chiro I went to gave me excersises to do for prevention, I no longer need to go.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Mailie is an excellent chiropractor who quickly and accurately diagnoses the problem and delivers the perfect treatment every time. She is very personable and caring which makes it very reassuring for someone who has never seen a chiropractor but her knowledge and excellent clinical skills will impress a veteran chiropractic patient. Always helpful and is easy to recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients