Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Dr Mailie made my first visit to a chiropractor, a pleasant experience. She is a good listener and is warm & friendly in addition to being gentle but firm with her adjustments. She made my back pain go away in only 2 sessions! I will definitely return when needed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent chiropractor brought my whole family here to see Dr.Mailie Harris. Love her. She is my go to person for all my pain needs and fixes me up every time.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Mailie is my go to person whenever something feels off in my body. I always feel better after her treatments & she is such a nice person. I feel like she really cares about me. I recently moved to the opposite side of the city but still drive the extra milage because I'm so happy & comfortable at her clinic. She is also open on Sundays!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Mailie was awesome and loved the service she provide, my should felt instantly better after just 2 sessions. Will go back for adjustments for sure and thank you for making this first timers experience a good one!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Mailie Harris for a back adjustment to help me get ready for runs I had signed up for, she listened to me for why I came in & helped me with a back tune up witch helped me with my runs. There was no pressure on her part for follow up treatments if I didn't feel that I needed to come back witch doesn't happen with all doctors. while I was there she introduced me to Graston technique which was new to me when I told her about soreness in my one knee. I'm 51 years old & run two or three times a week & have entered in runs & OCR & am so happy Dr. Harris introduced me to Graston because it has definitely helped my ageing knees & shoulders & neck. Anybody that has scar tissue build up I would strongly suggest you try this treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mailie Harris for chiropractic or Graston Technique.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Mailie has a kind heart and a healing touch. My whole family has been seeing her for more than five years and we all think she is amazing. She is a great listener and is compassionate person. Don't hesitate to see Dr. Mailie if you have any aches and pains in your back or joints.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Mailie Harris. I have always been terrified to see a chiropractor but in April 2016 I suffered from torticollis. My only option was to see a chiropractor. She made me feel comfortable, answers my million questions and assured me she could fix me and she did! I recommend her to everyone I know. She has great hours and so nice that I can bring my four year old daughter with me. I seriously can't express enough how great full I am to Dr Mailie Harris!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Mailie has been my Chiropractor for several years. She is open on Sundays which is really convenient with my busy work schedule. She has helped me with so many different aches and pains and is very thorough. She is the first person I consult with when I'm sore. If you need a new Chiropractor, Dr. Mailie is a great choice!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I booked in to see Dr Mailie based on her excellent reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I was greeted very warmly by her reception staff upon arrival and since they had already emailed me the intake forms in advance, I was seen within minutes of arriving. After asking a lot of questions about my pain, she took the time to explain to me what was wrong and allowed me to ask questions. She is a small woman and I weigh around 220lbs so I was skeptical if she could crack me. I swear it was the best adjustment I'd ever had. I felt a lot better even after only 1 appointment and her or her staff wasn't pushy about rebooking. I'd definitely return to her for future issues.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Harris when I was pregnant for a sciatic nerve pain in my right leg, her approach is very welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable just the way your are, she helped me back then, now I am back in her office 3 years later for pain in my right knee and right hip, love seeing Dr. Harris, I trust her advice and always feel much better when I walk out of her office. 100% recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med