Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

I came to Dr Mailie Harris to help with my golfer's elbow tendonitis, which has been fairly painful for day to day activity. This was an injury that has been nagging me for nearly a year. she assured me she would have me fixed in no time with graston. I have tried many alternatives including long periods of rest. after my first treatment, I was starting to feel the results. overall it took about 5 or so treatments. further to this she is very helpful with overall back and neck adjustments. Dr. Harris is incredibly friendly, laid back and always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

In the past 20yrs, I've seen 3 chiropractors. What can I say, third times the charm! I've been going to Dr. Harris for a few months now for treatments to my lower back Most of my back issues are self-induced, due to the fact I am a business owner and most of the time heavy lifting is involved. Dr. Harris provides exceptional care, and takes the necessary time ask all the right questions It usually takes about the 2nd visit for me to start noticing about 60% to 75% difference in decreased pain levels. That's BIG! By the 3rd visit, I'm almost back to normal. Dr. Harris is attentive, personable, truly listens to you and if she isn't able to help you, then wants to take the the time to put on the path that will help you. And the one last thing that is a huge plus, is they are kid friendly. Her clinic have toys and other activities to keep them occupied and make them feel as welcome as the patients feel. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I have had back problems for a long time. Every chiropractor I have gone to see simply cannot fix my back. So a friend of mine told me to go see Dr. Mailie Harris. She is incredible. Every other doctor could not fix my back but with Dr.Mailie it was cured. She is in a class of her own. No other chiropractor can come close to her. For serveral doctors being six foot four inches seems to be a hurdle but not with Dr.Mailie. She aligned my spine with precision and grace. Feels nice to be able to get back to my normal life free of pain. If you have any body pains do not hesitate to go see her it will be the best decision you ever make health wise

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I have had plantar fasciitis for years & I’ve tried everything but nothing has worked...until a co-worker told me about Dr Mailie. I was skeptical but after a summer of wearing unsupportive sandles, my feet have been killing me so I booked in. She did something called Graston - where she took a metal tool & ran it under the bottoms of my feet. It was uncomfortable but tolerable & the treatment didn’t take too long. I felt a huge improvement after only 1 treatment & after 3 treatments I feel totally better & she only said I have to come back if it flares up or in about 3 months for a check up!! That’s it! After all the stuff I’ve done for years that never worked & this simple treatment fixed it! I’m thrilled. I’ve been telling everyone! Try it if you have plantar fasciitis - it works!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

As a pro athlete I’ve had endless hip and back pain and have tried numerous options to try and fix the issue. After seeing Dr.Mailie I feel %100 difference. The results have been amazing and by far exceeded what I thought was even possible. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Instant relief! Staff is great at the clinic and there is always snacks!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Mailie is a fantastic chiropractor. She has fixed me up on several different occasions and her Sunday shifts are very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr Mailie is an honest, professional and incredibly knowledgeable person. Not only is she quick and efficient, but able to identify stiffness and provide the proper adjustment. Unlike most doctors, she actually spends the time to get to know you as a person, makes you feel respected and truly understood. Her schedule is also very accessible for people working a variety of shifts, which makes it very convenient. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Mailie is the best chiropractor I’ve ever seen! She was kind and listened to me describe the problem I was having & she knew exactly how to fix it. I was better in 3 treatments! I go every once in a while for maintenance now but it’s when I want to go. She never makes me feel like a paycheque. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients