Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Dr. Mailie is great. I been in motor vehicle accident over a year ago. I been dealing with pain for the whole time since the accident. I seen multiple doctors and specialists. I figured that I would try chiropractic care to see if it would help the pain. She performed couple treatments I felt a little better but still was in pain. She wrote acquisition for ultrasound to see what is causing my pain. I finally got answer over a year after I got those ultrasounds done. She confirmed that there were deeper issues then what seems to be. I strongly recommend seeing Dr. Mailie she really cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Mailie Harris is professional, knowledgeable & personable chiropractor, I can't say enough about her as she is a special kind of lady. I have had lower back problems for years. I have been going to her office for sometime as I need a tune - up every once in awhile. Dr. Mailie is number one in my books. When I leave her office I am a in a new body feeling 100% improvement. I highly recommend Dr Mailie you won't regret going to her office. If your in any kind of pain call make a appointment , you will be happy you did, & feel like a new person in a improved body. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr mailie is amazing!! Super friendly, caring and thorough. Brought my daughter in to see her about her Bunyons cause they were causing her discomfort. She assessed and recognized immediately that she wouldn’t be able to help her so she gave us a referral to a foot dr who saw my daughter a week after her appointment. Thanks to dr mailie my daughter will finally receive the surgery to correct her issues and we are all so happy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. Mailie Harris is a sweet and kind person and knew immediately what was wrong with me and how to relieve my pain. I had been suffering from mid back pain on and off for a few months and had been told it was a strained muscle by my MD. A few chiropractic treatments and I feel like new. If you’re skeptical about trying chiropractic - don’t be. Amazing doctor, amazing office, and amazing chiropractic experience!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

A few simple questions to understand lifestyle, stress and strain conditions was all it took for her to figure out how to approach my upper back issues. Within about 20 minutes of my first visit i was back to being able to function again after losing most of the range of motion in my right shoulder and arm. If you are looking to find relief naturally and you deal with a lot of repetitive motion strains or issues from bad posture, I cannot recommend her and her clinic enough. Long term wellness goals you thought unattainable are not as far out of reach as you may realize.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

You can read any review about her genuine kindness, but her flexibility in treatments is a big highlight. I have shoulder/neck pain, hips, wrists and plantar fascitis that she has helped me with , and my husband lower back and ankles. Go see her, you won't regret it

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. Mailie is a ray of sunshine and is an excellent Chiropractor. My husband and I have both been seeing her for many years and highly recommend her. We always look forward to feeling better after our appointments with Dr. Mailie.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

I've seen Dr. Mailie multiple times in the past few years. The office/reception is always friendly and able to get you in right away if there is availability. Unlike many other chiropractors, she actually cares for the patients (not just after collecting fees), and being very cute helps too :-)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Mailie saw my youngest recently for the first time and treated and cured his plantar fasciitis. We both were amazed as he has suffered for 2 years and we had tried many different treatments and nothing worked. It’s such a relief and a joy to see him be able to walk without pain. He’s overjoyed and so are we! Thank you thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Best chiropractor in the city - knowledgeable & caring. Gets you better fast! Go see her!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients