Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Dr. Mailie Harris treated me at 37 weeks pregnant, when I was most uncomfortable. Her care allowed me the freedom to regain some of my lost Mobility (like rolling over comfortably in bed!) for the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Highly recommend to any expectant mom’s out there!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I went to the hospital and they had no idea what was wrong. I had a hard time breathing and woke up in pain and couldn’t figure out why I was in pain other than working out earlier in the day that shouldn’t have affected me. The next day I made an appointment to see Dr. Mailie. Within 2 minutes of telling her my symptoms she figured out that my rib wasn’t where it was supposed to be. She did an unreal adjustment and I felt unbelievable. I was amazed with how great I felt and how quickly the pain was alleviated.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I never thought that I would be able to go without my orthotic insoles. After only one treatment with Dr. Mailie using the Graston Technique, I saw amazing results!! I have since gone back for another treatment and will go back in a week for one more. I am so happy that I'll be able to wear my sandals this summer and be able to walk all day without pain!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Mailie is life!! I spent thousands of dollars and was in pain for over a year with plantar fasciitis !! Her knowledge and Graston technique was amazing ! It helped instantly after 1st treatment ! I went for three total and feel so much better ! She is friendly warm and has a great professionalism about her! She is simply amazing!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Absolutely love the professionalism of Dr Mailie Harris. First chiropractic therapy ever and I was very pleased with her care, insight and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr Mailie for your chiropractic needs. She is simply awesome! Truly love her holistic approach.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Not able to help with my problem seems to not how how to properly adjust!

Submitted November 10, 2017

My experience with Dr. Mailie has been nothing less than fantastic. As a professional jockey I struggle with a lot of back and neck pain. Dr. Mailie has been able to help tremendously in managing my symptoms, particularly, with the Graston technique she uses. Her professional expertise along with her warm personality always makes the experience worth it! I have also seen Dr. Dawn and Dr. Sheena on occasion and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of the doctors at The Chiropractic Wellness Studio, they are truly great at what they do. Trust me when I say you won't regret a visit to their world class facility!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have always been pessimistic about chiropractic treatment in general, but Dr. Harris had completely changed my perspective. She doesn't simply perfom adjustments, she takes a holistic approach to diagnose the root cause of the misalignments causing discomfort and then deploys a variety of treatments to solve the problem rather than just treat the symptom. She has a bad business plan because she treats her patients in a way that makes it so they don't need a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Mailie is great. She helped me when I was hurting more than I can ever remember. Chiropractic adjustments weren't the only solution. I had more pain than we could manage. She was happy that I was working with her and my family doctor. She booked me an MRI and took the time to explain exactly what is wrong with me. It's not just about chiropractic care, it's about being well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Mailie was unfortunately unable to give me an adjustment that did the trick. I had seen her 4 times and every time I felt just as bad as I had going in. Although she is nice, I feel as though another chiropractor is the way to go as I have started to see another individual and am starting to see results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients