Dr. Mailie Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

As a pro athlete I’ve had endless hip and back pain and have tried numerous options to try and fix the issue. After seeing Dr.Mailie I feel %100 difference. The results have been amazing and by far exceeded what I thought was even possible. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Instant relief! Staff is great at the clinic and there is always snacks!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Mailie is a fantastic chiropractor. She has fixed me up on several different occasions and her Sunday shifts are very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr Mailie is an honest, professional and incredibly knowledgeable person. Not only is she quick and efficient, but able to identify stiffness and provide the proper adjustment. Unlike most doctors, she actually spends the time to get to know you as a person, makes you feel respected and truly understood. Her schedule is also very accessible for people working a variety of shifts, which makes it very convenient. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr Mailie is the best chiropractor I’ve ever seen! She was kind and listened to me describe the problem I was having & she knew exactly how to fix it. I was better in 3 treatments! I go every once in a while for maintenance now but it’s when I want to go. She never makes me feel like a paycheque. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Mailie Harris treated me at 37 weeks pregnant, when I was most uncomfortable. Her care allowed me the freedom to regain some of my lost Mobility (like rolling over comfortably in bed!) for the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Highly recommend to any expectant mom’s out there!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I went to the hospital and they had no idea what was wrong. I had a hard time breathing and woke up in pain and couldn’t figure out why I was in pain other than working out earlier in the day that shouldn’t have affected me. The next day I made an appointment to see Dr. Mailie. Within 2 minutes of telling her my symptoms she figured out that my rib wasn’t where it was supposed to be. She did an unreal adjustment and I felt unbelievable. I was amazed with how great I felt and how quickly the pain was alleviated.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I never thought that I would be able to go without my orthotic insoles. After only one treatment with Dr. Mailie using the Graston Technique, I saw amazing results!! I have since gone back for another treatment and will go back in a week for one more. I am so happy that I'll be able to wear my sandals this summer and be able to walk all day without pain!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Mailie is life!! I spent thousands of dollars and was in pain for over a year with plantar fasciitis !! Her knowledge and Graston technique was amazing ! It helped instantly after 1st treatment ! I went for three total and feel so much better ! She is friendly warm and has a great professionalism about her! She is simply amazing!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Absolutely love the professionalism of Dr Mailie Harris. First chiropractic therapy ever and I was very pleased with her care, insight and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr Mailie for your chiropractic needs. She is simply awesome! Truly love her holistic approach.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients