Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Dr. Mailie has been my Chiropractor for several years. She is open on Sundays which is really convenient with my busy work schedule. She has helped me with so many different aches and pains and is very thorough. She is the first person I consult with when I'm sore. If you need a new Chiropractor, Dr. Mailie is a great choice!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I booked in to see Dr Mailie based on her excellent reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I was greeted very warmly by her reception staff upon arrival and since they had already emailed me the intake forms in advance, I was seen within minutes of arriving. After asking a lot of questions about my pain, she took the time to explain to me what was wrong and allowed me to ask questions. She is a small woman and I weigh around 220lbs so I was skeptical if she could crack me. I swear it was the best adjustment I'd ever had. I felt a lot better even after only 1 appointment and her or her staff wasn't pushy about rebooking. I'd definitely return to her for future issues.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Harris when I was pregnant for a sciatic nerve pain in my right leg, her approach is very welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable just the way your are, she helped me back then, now I am back in her office 3 years later for pain in my right knee and right hip, love seeing Dr. Harris, I trust her advice and always feel much better when I walk out of her office. 100% recommend!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Mailie Harris. As a professional bodybuilder, my body sometimes does not want to cooperate and her Graston therapy on my shoulder (in three treatments) treated an impingement that I thought for sure would keep me from lifting heavy for months. I have since been going back regularly for adjustments and for graston therapy so that I never have to experience that kind of pain in my shoulder again... and I never have! Thank you so much, Dr, Mailie. I recommend her and her sister, Dr. Megan Harris, to all of my fellow competitors, family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

If you are looking for a truly amazing Chiropractor go see Dr. Mailie. She is extremely knowledgeable about figuring out what's causing your pain and takes the time to answer as many questions as you have. She is kind and caring in addition to being a really nice person. Thank you Dr. Mailie for making me feel so much better.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Phenomenal, because personality means everything, she makes people feel really comfortable around her. She's is very knowledgeable, confident, professional and very down to earth. She doesn't just fix you, she also gives advice to prevent future problems. I'm very thankful to have met her, with her expertise, my lower back pain is gone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Mailie is the best chiropractor I've ever seen. She is very knowledgable and is a really good adjuster. She also works on Sundays and till 9pm a few nights a week and the clinic staff are really friendly & accommodating to my schedule. I highly recommended her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I visited Dr Mailie after feeling unheard from my other health care providers about my chronic hip pain. It has severely limited my daily routine and also the activities I do for fun. She was the first person who actually listened to me and ended up getting me both x-rays & an MRI. I'm now finally scheduled to see a specialist and I'm relieved and grateful she listened and took my complaints seriously. She has great hours (I like to come in on Sundays) and the clinic is clean & cozy & the staff is nice. I highly recommend visiting Dr Mailie!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Over the course of 25 years I have seen 5 chiropractors regularly, and out of all of them Dr Maillie Harris i found to be the best. She was very knowledgeable, thorough, and willing to try and do different things that had not been presented to me as treatment option. In our first few meetings we discussed our/my goals and were able to get me there. She has been very helpful and I am a very grateful and happy patient. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Mailie Harris is by far the best chiropractor I have ever seen! Dr. Mailie not only treats your current issue but gives you the tools to prevent/strengthen your troubled area. The clinic is clean and the staff extremely friendly. I would recommend this clinic and Dr. Mailie to everyone! I drive across the city for her care!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients