Ratings for Dr. Mailie Harris

Dr. Mailie is great. She helped me when I was hurting more than I can ever remember. Chiropractic adjustments weren't the only solution. I had more pain than we could manage. She was happy that I was working with her and my family doctor. She booked me an MRI and took the time to explain exactly what is wrong with me. It's not just about chiropractic care, it's about being well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Mailie was unfortunately unable to give me an adjustment that did the trick. I had seen her 4 times and every time I felt just as bad as I had going in. Although she is nice, I feel as though another chiropractor is the way to go as I have started to see another individual and am starting to see results.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Mailie is the nicest & most caring chiropractor I’ve ever seen. She really cares about you & makes you feel like you are her only patient. I leave her clinic feeling so much better than when I can’t. Love her!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Amazing doesn't even come close! She is a miracle worker and knows her stuff. Takes everything seriously and listens to all of your concerns. Highly highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Mailie is by far the most outstanding chiropractor in the whole of Canada GOD bless her and her staff she is the most beautiful person I have ever met nice and a model doctor for the rest of the profession

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Mailie is outstanding. I am an athlete with chronic Achilles Tendinitis. With a combination of Graston, hip, knee and ankle adjustments I am feeling so MUCH better. If you like weekends Dr. Mailie is available Sundays too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr Mailie is the real deal. She is very knowledgeable and her adjustments were precise and quick.I was having so many reaccurring issues when i found her and started to feel better almost immediately. Her hours of operation is actually how i found her,my work scheduale is crazy and find it very convenient that i can see her in the evenings or on weekends..I HIGHLY recommend this lady to anyone suffering.She will turn things around for you!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Mailie made my first visit to a chiropractor, a pleasant experience. She is a good listener and is warm & friendly in addition to being gentle but firm with her adjustments. She made my back pain go away in only 2 sessions! I will definitely return when needed.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent chiropractor brought my whole family here to see Dr.Mailie Harris. Love her. She is my go to person for all my pain needs and fixes me up every time.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Mailie is my go to person whenever something feels off in my body. I always feel better after her treatments & she is such a nice person. I feel like she really cares about me. I recently moved to the opposite side of the city but still drive the extra milage because I'm so happy & comfortable at her clinic. She is also open on Sundays!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Mailie Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UPMC