Ratings for Dr. Naten Thakur

Dr. T has been my doctor for 3 years now at a private clinic in the city. I can't say enough good things and frankly, I am surprised to read any of the old reviews below. Dr T has been serving many of my business associates with great professionalism. He found heart disease in me when I thought it was impossible... but also explained it in a way that didn't make me afraid. He seems to be doing a lot of extra training, but I find his demeanor to be his best quality. I know that a lot of members of the Calgary business community feel the same and he is well thought of around town. You can't go wrong with this doctor. Truly one of the best and he is specializing into a number of different areas that are exciting for the future.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

The wait time is always lengthy with this doctor, and he is very condescending and rude. Would not return or recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I wasn't sure what to make of Dr. Thakur as he took over from my long time GP and had to deliver test results to me on our first meeting. My first impression was that he was very professional, knowledgable, kind and supportive. Since then, I've seen him a few times and opinion hasn't wavered. I haven't met a doctor yet that runs on time, so I don't base much credibility in punctuality (as long as it's not exorbitant ). He is giving people the time they deserve (within reason) and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013