Dr. Ron Rohringer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Rohringer

Great dentist!!!!!!! Always the best experience with his service and staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Been my dentist for 30 years and no complaints! Always keeps us happy and smiling.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great dentist and the staff here are so helpful and fun. I really like this office!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Ron is the best dentist I've ever been too! He is comforting and gentle and always there when you need him most. He's also a comic and quite hilarious!

Submitted March 13, 2017

Can't say enough about this office! Great easy going dentist and he's very helpful and knowledgeable. Feels like family. 30 plus years of loyalty.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Rohringer has been my dentist for just over 22 years and I have to say he is absolutely the best. He is funny, honest and caring. His staff and assistants are always very friendly and helpful. He is a great choice if you are looking for a family dentist with great availability, he runs two clinics, Trinity Dental Centre and Centennial Dental Centre.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have a huge fear of Dentists. A close friend referred me to Dr. Rohringer and I decided to try him out. I went in for an extraction after having my mouth ****ed by another doctor. He and his assistant were so wonderful! They made me feel relaxed and comfortable (as one can be when extracting a tooth). I felt NOTHING! and I had no pain afterwards either! It was such an awesome experience. My husband and 2 boys have since transferred as well..the kids love him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Ron Rohringer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp