Ratings for Dr. Troy Bond

I have worked with Dr. Bond, and his dentistry is through and clean. He does amazing crown preps, and is one of a couple Doctors who has the microscope to do proper root canals. Some personalities don't always mesh, but the quality of work says a lot.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr bond is smart fun and very knowledgeable when trying to explain things so that I can understand them

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

The Joke is these ratings, my family has been going to Dr. Bond for years and the service has always been outstanding and very professional. Even the best Doctors can never please everyone. I would strongly recommend going to Dr. Bond

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Not a good dentist. He did "cosmetic" work for me that he said would fix my smile. Instead, its all crooked now! And he told me to just wait...I will get used to it. What a joke!! Avoid this office like the plague!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Made my jaw lock with the needles and then said I was faking it and physically got on the chair and tried to pry my jaw open

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013