Ratings for Dr. Hendrey Kolesky

I am a new patient of Dr. Kolesky’s and I must say, he is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. Working in health care myself, I know that doctors usually don’t have much time to spend with patients. However, he always reviews all of my concerns and orders additional tests when unsure of something. This doctor really deserves an award of some kind.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Kolesky is very patient, kind and understanding. He is extremely knowledgeable. He also has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My whole family has Dr. Kolesky since Dr. Taylor retired. He is an amazing GP and were are so very fortunate to have him. Takes the time to listen and speak with you and his crew is great.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Kolesky is empathetic, efficient & kind. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor to replace Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Loved Dr. Taylor and was nervous about a new doctor... but Dr. Kolesky is great! Very personable and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I gave up my family doctor in Cambridge who I loved , when I moved to Midhurst. We now have Dr. kolesky as our family physician. I absolutely love him. He is friendly, intelligent, thorough and seems to genuinely care about my health and well being. So glad to have him as a doctor in a world where finding a doctor is so hard.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Kolesky is wonderful and Lily is amazing. The receptionist However is rude and extremely unhelpful. The only time you can get through on the phone is if Lily is answering phones that day. I heard a rumour reception is changing and really hope it's true. I work as a medical office administrator and if I treated our clients the same as her I wouldn't have a job.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Replaced Bill Taylor, we have been to him 4 or 5 times now and he is very attentive, easy to talk to and patient. To us he seems very thorough when doing annual physicals and the wait times seem reasonable

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014