Ratings for Dr. Yaser A. Alrajhi

My son was born with Laryngomalacia. We were eventually given a referral to Dr. Alrajhi. My son's condition, along with reflux, had resulted in poor feedings and breathing issues. Because it was my first child, I was often dismissed, so when Dr. Alrajhi confirmed what I already knew, and took immediate action, it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. He was thorough and kind, and I would wholeheartedly recommend him. We are fortunate to have doctors like this and a facility like the Stollery here in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Had my 8mont old I'm for breathing problem and he was so helpful and informative and his staff was always very nice. Would reccoment 100%

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Absolutely grateful for Dr.Alrajhi with a child like our daughter whom is requires special needs and assistance. One every of the only doctors that were patient, made her laugh and found the rood cause of our daughters problem. We are blessed family for him! Thank you if you read this doctor Alrajhi - The Kings

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Misses more appointments than he keeps. The rare times he upholds one, never spends more than 2 minutes with our child and offers no information. All questions answered with 3 words or less. Revolving door Doc, avoid him if you have another option.

Submitted January 16, 2017

He I'd've amazing! My son doesn't like dr's but he co operates with Dr Al-Rajhi. He listens and explains the procedures and steps needed thoroughly. Great with kids 😊 20/20

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Couldn't say enough about how amazing this doctor is and his nurse. My 7 year old got his tonsils removed and this team sure helped our family through every detail. Thank you so much Dr. Alrajhi and team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Wonderful doctor and wonderful staff. Very helpful and quick to return phone calls :)

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

My 2-yr old has had numerous ear problems. Dr Alrajhi has been so helpful before and after various surgeries. Very friendly nurse who is great about calling you back and answering questions. Would definitely recommend this Dr!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014