Ratings for Dr. Bryan Patterson

Dr. Patterson is the best. He NEVER rushes me and listens more intently than any primary care physician I have seen. He is personable and caring, knowledgeable and decisive. I hope he will be my doctor from now to the end of my life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I am a new young patient and I'm here to stay! The staff I got to interact with were very professional. The waiting area is very clean and very roomy. I was in the waiting area for about 5 minutes. The nurse was very friendly and seemed concern for the reason of my visit. She took time to ask me many questions. Dr. Patterson was in the exam room as soon as the nurse was done which was no more than 5 minutes! I have never experienced such a punctual doctor. Once Dr. Patterson entered the exam room he introduced himself and asked me questions. He made observations and recommended what to do. I felt he was very confident and knowledgeable. He also made me feel like he really care about me and seem very concerned. He even took the time to give me a little advice on my toddler. Which I highly appreciate! He recommended what to do and I felt he was making the best decision. He assured me not to worry with a good reasonable reason. Dr. Patterson made me feel comfortable and important.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013