Ratings for Dr. Margaret White

Dr. White has been an absolute godsend. She's extremely knowledgeable, and understanding, and always spends enough time with me so that I do not feel rushed. She does tend to run late, but like every good doctor, this is because she takes time with her patients. I'm certain I've been the reason she runs late, and therefore don't mind when she runs late for me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

She was very clear and explained everything. We discussed my options. Dr white was VERY HELPFUL.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

not explaining the procedure and the problem properly, and does not spend time with me. I asked why you think this treatment is helpful and she was offended and said you can go to another doctor if you don't like my decision. :(

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I didn't like her at all. All she said didn't make sense to me. That was proven after i saw an experienced doctor. she was 25 minutes late

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I'll make it simple the worst doctor ever. An honest advice if you have a choice don't even think of seeing her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I visited dr white as a referral from my insurance company. First she arrived to the clinic 20 minutes after my appointment time with a rude behaviour without saying sorry for the delay. Seacond she didn't know how to take my blood pressure and she insisted that i have a high blood pressure i told her that my blood pressure was taken yesterday and it was normal after my appointment i visited my family doctor and got my blood pressure taken again and WHAT A SURPRISE it was normal. She tried to take my weight on a broken scale too. After that she spent a 20 minutes examination with me she barely did anything very slight movements and i left her office. The big surprise came when I recived her evaluation that she is denying all my injuries while i have 3 MRI's proofing my condition. I came out with a conclusion that she works for the insurance favour and she get paid just to give them these kinds of reports. Very dishonest docw

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Staff are terrible they made a mistake on a date of an appointment and they said oh well now you have to wait another 3 weeks for the next appointment, even the doctor didn't want to compensate for there mistake. We finally went to that appointment then got our MRI she called and said call right away this needs to be dealt with, when we called the staff very rude said oh well her first availability is in a month you would think that if its this important she would do something about it. I'm extremely disappointed in the doctor and receptionist service we found a new doctor that is more compassionate and gets the job done.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

We saw Dr. White today and she was extremely helpful. She is very knowledgeable and is most approachable. I feel so much better now knowing that my knee recovery is in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

After waiting an hour, I ended up seeing Dr White who must think that people don't read up on any related material for their health. I can't believe she billed Ohip for her "services"

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This is my second visit to her and I really like her. She is down to earth and has a great sense of humour which helps at a scary time. Been searching without success for over a year for help with my bad knee and she is trying to help me through the system and pain.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014