Ratings for Dr. MonA Effendi

Very diligent, cares about the whole person, professional and trustworthy. Very approachable and friendly. Deals well with both minor and severe issues.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

She is the best in analysing and diagnosis of the individual issues. Amazing personalty, kind and very companionate Doctor

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

An okay doctor. She is average in her ability to get to the root of the problem. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

This doctor is unhelpful and she wants to go so fast that she mis-diagnosed me. I had to go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Very pleasant and very efficient. When faced with difficult diagnoses she doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

She has been very helpful and shows a lot of care. She helped me as her patient in providing me the right diagnoses. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dissatisfied for several reasons, especially mis-diagnosed with minor issues several times (confirmed via second opinion by other doctors).

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Effendi is very efficient. I have never waited long to see her, and when I do see her she is extremely thorough. I love that her practice also has walk in hours so I can always be seen. I recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014