Ratings for Dr. Stephen Tilley

Have to appreciate when a doctor sits with you and explains the things that concern you in a way that you can relate. I.e. using examples of other patients and how they respond to certain care so you understand the range of effects. The scariest thing with heart disease is not knowing. The most comforting thing is understanding the range of experiences so that you know you are not alone and can gauge that your reactions to your concerns are normal. That's a good doctor.. Thank you for taking the time to help me understand my care and why it was implemented.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Outstanding! Very knowledgeable . Very helpful. Enjoyed the visit . What an asst to the Red Deer medical staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. TILLEY is an excellent cardiologist. I also became his patient thru Emerg/ICU. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and has an excellent bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and follows his patient diligently. I highly recommend Dr. S. TILLEY and so happy he is here in Red Deer!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

On August 7, 2015 I had a major heart attack and was attended by an On-Call cardiologist in ER. After surgery the following day I met Dr. Stephen Tilley in ICU. I have seen him four times in the past twelve months most recently yesterday. He is an excellent cardiologist specialist with a fantastic bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable. He is very thorough in his explanations to my questions. With limited cardiologists in Red Deer he is very busy and in high demand from within the DTHR region. I would highly recommend Dr. Tilley. He has done his very best to ensure my recovery and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very knowledgeable and caring. He saw my son about a genetic valve defect and has diagnosed the same thing in me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Stephen Tilley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medical Education: MD - Memorial University of Newfoundland (2008) Residency - Internal Medicine - Memorial University of Newfoundland (2011) Residency - Cardiology - University of Calgary (2014) Fellowship - Echocardiography - University of Alberta (2015)

• English