Ratings for Dr. Luz Stella Silva

As Dr. Stella Silva -Dentist, and Muhammad Dawood Office Manager, of the Gates Dental Cenre, Dental Patients for over ten years my husband and I are appreciative of the excellent dental care we have received from Dr. Silva, and the excellent office management by Muhammad Dawoow, their processing of dental claims, and efficient and caring office staff at every level. Thankyou Dr Silva and Muhammad -Judith & Travis Mander

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Silva dispelled my apprehensions and aversions of the 'chair' upon my first visit. A total understanding of my situation is always handled with the utmost empathy. These qualities along with her dentistry skills, make her, for me, "The Complete Dentistry". The front reception staff are also awesome. They make sure everything about the treatment and the payment process is totally understood. They are extremely helpful and very thorough. I would recommend The Gates Dental Centre to all my family and friends without the slightest hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I found the dentist accurate in diagnosing problems, and the staff very good in processing my payments.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I've been going to this dentist for several years. My family as well. And while the actual service and care has been average or below average, occasionally requiring a return visit to fix something unless it was a simple cleaning, we go because it's practically next door to us. But the adminstrative staff has been at times a little patronizing to the point of rudeness. Eventually, we've had enough and will be going elsewhere. I would give Dr. Silva and the hygenests there a 4.5/5 for friendliness, but the receptionists drag the overall rating down. Too many other options to bother with this one.

Submitted October 21, 2013