Ratings for Dr. Karen Saroki

Saroki doesn’t listen to patients. She does not acquire information through hearing. I’ve seen Saroki “read”. She skim reads and as such bollixes the content so much so that it would have been better if she had no information. Karen Saroki does not acquire information through reading. If Dr. Saroki does not acquire information by hearing or reading, then how exactly DID SHE GET THROUGH MEDICAL SCHOOL? Yeah.... It’s called “social promotion on top of affirmative action cahssh to medical schools. The entire experience with her repeatedly for over a year was watching her dodge my serious medical issues. I could walk normally before meeting this woman. I can’t lift myself onto a curb properly anymore. I have a serious spinal injury with rare neurological complications: Known pain conditions with excruciating and disabling symptoms. She dropped me on my head so to speak. I’m now swollen to between 40 – 50 lbs of fluid. Imagine the injury this swelling is trying to protect. GO get yourself a 24 pack of 16oz waters. Get two of these, one for under each arm. Carry those around with you 24 hours a day. This is stress I don’t need aggravating a rare painful neurological disorder causing electric shocks, spinal stenosis, vertebrae growing around the nerve root, 6 herniated discs, 2 torn meniscus, and a spine that’s degenerating to the degree that I’ve lost 5 + inches off my torso. All of which was caused by a severe trauma that left every curve in my spine bent backwards. After ignoring my issues for a year she then panics realizing that people don’t suddenly gain 15 lbs in a couple of days. I explained to her that this swelling always happens when doctors completely ignore my spinal trauma AND then decide to crash my endocrine system by treating a number on a page instead of the patient’s complete problems.

Submitted August 3, 2016

I tried to make an appt for 2 weeks. I was given a recording, but no one ever answered. When someone answered, I was put on hold and no one returned to the line after 10 minutes. Very poor service and office management.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saroki for a little over a year. I like her very much. She is knowledgeable and spends plenty of time with me when I go for visits. She has always been on time, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have used this doctor for about a year and I have come to the conclusion that she is good but her staff SUCKS.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013