Ratings for Dr. Karen Saroki

Never use this woman. This office isn't about medical care. It's about Catholic finger wagging. I wasn't in there for anything other than real serious medical issues. Saroki wants to get Catholic women pregnant. She does not care to deal with actual patients that have real medical issues. She wants to get into peoples s-e-x lives, and their religion, and when she finds out you aren't Catholic and you don't need her help getting pregnant and don't want her advice on staying celibate or getting married or whatever her shtick is, you will be treated to finding out how little she knows about anything medical. I've had real doctors - good doctors. I know the difference. She bombed out on every single topic. Before Obama killed the economy and brought us substandard medical care I saw guys that gave you confidence in what they said and gave you solutions. This woman can't even read! I watched her look something up on a topic I'm very well acquainted with since it's my medical issue and she butchered it all. It's like she failed Medical School 101. I was stunned. But wait. I was stupid enough to come back a few times. She did this same thing over and over!! She got frustrated that I didn't buy into her total lack of knowledge and so she sent me to "specialists". ALL OF THEM WERE AS ROCK-DUMB_ON_TOPIC as she was. Obviously Obamacare leaves much to be desired. Saroki crashing my endocrine system will cost me 1 - 4 years of trying to dig out of that mess. Oh yes, she sent me to an endocrinologist...one who listens as well as she does. That means she does not listen to a single word the patient says. I've never seen anything like this woman. Her mind wanders. You can watch the cogs in her head mash as you speak to her. You KNOW she isn't listening. You can tell her something multiple times a visit over multiple visits and she will chew up the concept so badly regurgitating the thoughts back to you, you are left stunned. She does not listen to patients. People might think she is listening but assuredly she is not. You may be talking but she is not registering any of it. She has a scam on the listening. She sticks your last word or two in short term memory, and she repeats it back to you if you so much as pause to breathe. She's faking it to make it look like shes hanging on every word. It's a trick. Look, her generation puts their entire life online. I listened to some Catholic talk she did where she made it very clear she didn't want to deal with people who aren't Catholic, plus she confessed to having problems paying attention. She certainly isn't paying attention to her patients. Its all fakery. Meanwhile, she devastated my endocrine system by being really careless and uninformed about basics. I fought with her on these things. She couldn't be bothered to even look up the ordinary stuff you would find on webMD. She didn't even know that much medical info. Why is this woman even licensed?

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Saroki doesn’t listen to patients. She does not acquire information through hearing. I’ve seen Saroki “read”. She skim reads and as such bollixes the content so much so that it would have been better if she had no information. Karen Saroki does not acquire information through reading. If Dr. Saroki does not acquire information by hearing or reading, then how exactly DID SHE GET THROUGH MEDICAL SCHOOL? Yeah.... It’s called “social promotion on top of affirmative action cahssh to medical schools. The entire experience with her repeatedly for over a year was watching her dodge my serious medical issues. I could walk normally before meeting this woman. I can’t lift myself onto a curb properly anymore. I have a serious spinal injury with rare neurological complications: Known pain conditions with excruciating and disabling symptoms. She dropped me on my head so to speak. I’m now swollen to between 40 – 50 lbs of fluid. Imagine the injury this swelling is trying to protect. GO get yourself a 24 pack of 16oz waters. Get two of these, one for under each arm. Carry those around with you 24 hours a day. This is stress I don’t need aggravating a rare painful neurological disorder causing electric shocks, spinal stenosis, vertebrae growing around the nerve root, 6 herniated discs, 2 torn meniscus, and a spine that’s degenerating to the degree that I’ve lost 5 + inches off my torso. All of which was caused by a severe trauma that left every curve in my spine bent backwards. After ignoring my issues for a year she then panics realizing that people don’t suddenly gain 15 lbs in a couple of days. I explained to her that this swelling always happens when doctors completely ignore my spinal trauma AND then decide to crash my endocrine system by treating a number on a page instead of the patient’s complete problems.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I tried to make an appt for 2 weeks. I was given a recording, but no one ever answered. When someone answered, I was put on hold and no one returned to the line after 10 minutes. Very poor service and office management.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Saroki for a little over a year. I like her very much. She is knowledgeable and spends plenty of time with me when I go for visits. She has always been on time, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have used this doctor for about a year and I have come to the conclusion that she is good but her staff SUCKS.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013