Ratings for Dr. Erona Reza

One of the worst offices I've been to. The receptionists don't actually send the referrals and lie to Erona that they did send them, not that it matters whether she knows because she is incompetant anyways. She's not professional, she's not knowledable and she has horrible bedside manner. Avoid this doctor and go to the clinic. I've had better results at a crappy clinic in the ghetto area of west windsor getting healthcare than I have ever in this place. She's moronic as well as her employees. I could run a better office with my eyes closed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Reza and her staff were and are among the worse health care providers I have ever seen. Dr. Reza is ALWAYS late, every question seems like a surprise to her and her staff is just plain rude and unprofessional. Having no doctor is better than Dr. Reza.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great with my family! Love her and wouldn't trust anyone else with my son

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Pretty sure she got her medical license in a foreign country where they have completely different terminology, etc. She literally has to google everything I bring to her and never has any clue what to recommend. I have had the SAME pain for years and have had tests come back with suspicion and I literally had to BEG her to order more tests (MRI, etc). Turns out I had a rare brain malformation and she was literally prescribing me anti-nausea meds and heavy duty pain killers rather than actually getting to the bottom of the issue. She will prescribe any medication in the world, but will not order further testing unless you actually beg her and convince her to do so. I feel like I'm the doctor half the time, and I feel like she's getting free education from me LOL. Would NEVER recommend her. Only thing she has going for her is that she is a good listener (lets people complain for 20-60 mins so be prepared to wait an hour over your actual appointment time).

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

As a doctor, Dr.Reza listens to everything i had to say and has a reassuring personality. But, with that being said after seeing her for 9 months i can confidently say she lack a lot of common medical knowledge. As my personal experience with her, she is very was passive, she doesn't not go into detail of the condition unless i ask her or i personally request a specific test i want to get done. I am definitely not a doctor, and i would prefer someone who takes more initiative and charge of fixing the root cause of the issue rather then giving me a unnecessary prescription. she also claimed i have an ear infection for which i was prescribed a weeks worth of antibiotics, only to find out by her that a week later my ears were in worse condition then before. I was quick on my feet and confirmed with 2 other walk-in clinic doctors that told me i had absolutely no ear infection and in fact my ears were perfectly clean. Also she sent over a prescription to my local pharmacy for a less efficient form of a vitamin, i asked her why she gave that form rather then a more active form of the same vitamin, her excuse was “i wrote you the correct drug but the pharmacy might have gotten it wrong”, i confirmed with the pharmacy that they only gave me what she authorised. The only plus i saw in having her as my doctors was that my average waiting time was 1-2 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I've been in stomach/abdominal pain for 4 years! Went to Dr. Reza who seemed very nice & very competent. I asked her to please send a referral to another g.i. dr. here because I don't trust mine any longer. This was back in Sept. 2015. She has yet to send the referral, I've made at least 5 calls to her office & left the same message, she hadn't replied to it when I called 3 weeks ago and now the recep told me there are no messages from me to her on file, at all! And no messages for me from her either. I don't get it & I'm so very upset right now. Don't understand these drs, here anymore. The newer g.i. dr. doesn't book appts. for a whole year from the time she receives the referral and this is why I'm so upset with Dr. Reza. What does it take for someone to get good healthcare here?! I'm waiting for a GP to return from maternity leave, but that won't be till Sept. 2016 and who knows if she'll be any better. I'm so disgusted! :(

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

She is very caring about new born kids and loves children and takes good care. Also good in subverting anxieties and issues

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

excellent doctor...very warm, kind, compassionate, caring. listens to your health issues and does not make you feel rushed. ive never waited for her more than 5 minutes. she is very smart and explains everything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I think she is super nice but I am a little worried about her ability to do her job. I went in there and told her I wanted to get my ears cleaned (even called ahead to make sure they do it). Well, I went in and she said that I should use baby oil so I did. It got worse, I couldn't hear so I waited and went into my appointment. Then, I go in and she tells me I have a bad ear infection and gave me drugs and drops. It got worse, so I finally went into a walk in clinic and told him what was going on and he laughed and said you just need your ear cleaned and that you have no ear infection at all and asked why I was put on drugs. So basically, it was EXACTLY what I went in there for the first time.. So, nice but I question her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I liked her i have been to a bunch of dr. Looking for someone i felt comfortable with and Dr.Reza definitely made me feel comfortable. She was nice and took the time to listen to me and the things i was says and did not rush me out of the office so she could move one to the next person she was also very nice and gental with my 2 year old daughter

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015