Ratings for Dr. Maria Angeles Dolar, Inactive

The absolute most caring, thorough doctor I have ever seen. She has helped our whole family in so many ways that other doctors just can't seem find answers too. She is willing to take those extra tests and is so dedicated to helping people. I have been so blessed to have Dr Angie Dolar help me over the last 15 years!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

What a wonderful doctor for people like me, who's health conditions baffle the average Doctor. Why has no other Doctor genetically tested me to get to the cause of my allergies?my path to lasting health is now clear. Thank you.?

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

After several GP's had given me horrible conclusions to my 3 month pregnancy blood tests and left with not much hope I was recommended to dr angie. 30 seconds flat she told me what she believed the cause was. After a brilliant 2 hour consult instead of telling me these things just happen like the other doctors, and it couldn't be fixed, I had an answer, a reason and a way to fix it, 6 weeks later my test results that the GP's told me couldn't be changed were perfect, they had no explanation! Finally I found a doctor with not only extensive knowledge and training but one who looks outside the usual doctor square and found the cause instead of giving a short term solution. Recommended to anyone, yes you may wait a while to get in for your consult but it's worth it and shows she spends whatever the required time is with you, not your standard doctor 5 min consult!! Love her!!!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have always found Dr Dolar to be most thorough and diligent in the investigation of my illness. She ordered blood tests and genetic analysis and discussed with me the reasons for my illness and helped me establish a path to wellness. She spends all the time needed with each patient which is why her punctuality is low.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014