Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

Misdiagnosed my cancer and told me it was nothing. Luckily I was able to see Dr. Jaggi who knew right away what was going on. Thank goodness I asked for a second opinion otherwise I would be dead. If you value your life AVOID DR. SHARMA!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Poor bedisde manner, rushed me the whole visit. Made me wait 1.5 hours to see him. Had the impression he didn't know what the heck he was doing. Overall a very poor experience. Would not recommend to anyone. Don;t waste your time and ask to see someone else in the office.instead.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Had hearing test done, saw Dr. Sharma within 6 weeks of that. He gave me some medication that helped and put me through to Dr. Shoman who I saw with in 6 weeks. Dr. Sharma was efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. I know as my doctor Im in good hands. I would recommend him to everyone. As for a rude comment below, Dr. Sharma is to busy seeing patients to be on here writing comments.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Really nice! Very funny and relaxed attitude. Happy to have him as my surgeon

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

He was great, took the time to explain the procedure and was very calming.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Excellent Doctor. So great with my little one. Took the time to make me and my daughter comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

consistently 30-45 minutes late, even first thing in the morning. THe other docs in he office seem to see 5-6 people before One sharma patient goes in.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was displease with this doctor previously had sinus infection in2015 turn to ear infection after fact see doctor give me antibiotics it help continue to recurrence at times more antibiotics so went to my family doctor told her I am have recurrence of ear infection if can be referral to a ent doctor she did referral to dr sharma so waited 2016 I finally seen him he did has examination told him about my ear feels like there dripping tried everything did not help nose inside had redness and tongue wake up being coated white he taught and family doctor had same taught so both doctor give me a mouth wash for yeast infection which did not help I knew I did not have yeast infection both of these doctors did not listen to there patient anyway had more appointment dr shoman finally last visit I said to him you need to do something about my ear he finally agree to do surgery following week it was painless he was leaving for holiday soon there was no antibiotics no information if need to see another doctor if need be soon found out first week after surgery I call his office I had question ask told reception she had ask me if was give any antibiotic said no she was stunned contact him to prescribed antiobiotic I can go on what happen seeing this doctor most fright when start hear some pounding in my ear even went to emergency they said everything look ok but still continue pounding so went back after 4 days still could not find anything told them its internal inside my ear er doctor call the dr sharma office see if there was any replace dr sharma I so found out there had been which I was not told so did see who replace dr sharma he check my ear said everything look ok I told him once again told him its internal inside my ear he had listen but he basically told me not to go to er again I just look at him walk out after few days I taught about it I was anger I left a message to call me which he did I told how dare you tell me I should not be going to er I was not given any information of replacement doctor now I still feel that anger what I had indure I did not go for check up I had it only benefit dr sharma had was make money useless appointments waste time I do not recommend any one to go see this doctor maybe lack experience I do not know but what I do know any doctor I see in the future I will ask question if not please with this doctor I will go someone else learn listen

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Has always been very good with my children. He is very friendly and after the surgeries my children has was very informative.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Sharma is amazing!!! He explains everything thoroughly. He's professional, kind and caring and is GREAT with children. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017