Ratings for Dr. Anil Sharma

Worst doctor I have met in my life. In and out witin 3 minutes. No personality. Total mess of a appointment. Waste of time. See dr. Spafford instead

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He is excellent with children ! I have found him great to deal with and would recommend him !

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

The woman at the front desk can be a little rough around the edges, some days, but is generally pleasant enough. you can tell she is busy. I have found the office assistants to all be very friendly, as well as efficient. I have never waited long to get in Andover have found Dr. Sharma to be knowledgeable, progressive, and genuinely caring. I appreciate that in the 4/4 visits to his office in the last few months he has started our interaction with a handshake and a ‘how are you?’ It startled me to read the extremely negative comments here. It seems as though you either strongly dislike Dr. Sharma or you truly appreciate him. Personally I have had only positive experiences with Dr. Sharma. He got me in for a septoplasty/turbinate reduction quickly. Although sometimes his waiting room is very full, I have never waited Long to see him at the Wall st. Clinic (a small waiting room for more than one dr); I am grateful for him as I am able to breathe through my nose again! I have never felt rushed or unheard and his facility at prairie view (I think that’s the name of it) is gorgeous. My only concern was the large amount of hydromorphone that was prescribed to me post septoplasty. 80 pills. To me that is an insane amount of highly addictive pills for a procedure that feels like no more than a bruise after a week and a half—in that time I used around 40 of the 80 dilaudid prescribed to me, and even that was serious overkill. For the sake of comparison, my friend was prescribed 10 pills of hydromorphone when his appendix was taken out (not by Sharma) . Maybe it was a mistake, but prescription dependence is a serious problem and no one should be prescribed 80 hydromorphone for this procedure. Other than that Dr. Sharma is one of the best Dr.’s I have ever enoucntered. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Amazing saw this doctor a few weeks ago! So kind and compassionate! Wonderful

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Saw another doctor who was doing nothing for my son, Sharma was excelllent and fixed his ears quickly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Horrible horrible horrible horrible doctor. Absolutely incompetent, money hungry and he has no idea what he’s doing. He nearly killed my Daughter during surgery. He Was not qualified to perform the procedure. My daughter was in the Intensive care unit and many of the nurses and doc there and told me that he should not of done this procedure. Her life has been destroyed by this monster I’ll because he was too proud to Send her to somebody who knows what they’re doing. She will never be the same in her life has been destroyed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Finally met a doctor who cares about me! Such a pleasure to have found him. Over many years I have had so many troubles with sinuses and I finally feel like I'm in good hands

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Saw dr. Sharma today! So kid and gentle. He really took the time to help me out

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I'm so angry, I've been waiting over 17 months for surgery . I've been told it will be at least another 3 months before I get in. Which is the same story I've been getting for the last six months. I was originally told it would take less than a year to have surgery. In the 17 months I have not had a follow up appointment and my symptoms have worsened. I've called the office and asked to speak with him and been told he's not available. I guess I need to see a different Doctor that will actually do something. I don't understand why I'd be told I need surgery if he isn't going to do it. I have talked to his staff numerous times, they either don't know anything or they just outright lie to me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Misdiagnosed my cancer and told me it was nothing. Luckily I was able to see Dr. Jaggi who knew right away what was going on. Thank goodness I asked for a second opinion otherwise I would be dead. If you value your life AVOID DR. SHARMA!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017