Ratings for Dr. Alexander Fish

Amazing podiatrist. Lucky to have found him! Very knowledgeable and experienced...and it shows. Perfect for a nervous type like me!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I was having back pain and purchased Dr. Fish’s pain management formula. It works. The product is very helpful and I would recommend it to anyone who needs pain relief. Thank you Dr. Fish.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I couldn't be happier with my visit to Dr. Fish! I had an infected toenail that was poorly treated before and Dr. Fish was able to perform a quick procedure to remove the infected tissue and clear the wound. Dr. Fish was very knowledgable and patiently explained everything about the procedure and what needs to be done afterwards. The whole thing was as painless as he promised it would be! Dr. Fish also provided me with extra supplies to use at home and called later to follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Fish to anyone who would need a good podiatrist!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I purchased the Pain Management Formula, Rubitin Creme and the Medicinal Soap. I love all of these products, especially the medicinal soap and Rubuitin Creme. These products are fantastic. Thank you Dr. Fish!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I have been buying Dr. Fish’s products for some time. They work. I often have body aches and pains, and his products are wonderful. I have bought his pain management formula, rubitin creme, anti fungal treatment and balm of life wound care. You can trust Dr. Fish. I use all his products.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

We purchased the pain management formula and rubitin creme to help with pain from arthritis. Dr. Fish’s products really work as a local pain reliever. We have even used the pain management formula for quick relief after multiple wasp stings.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I was really skeptical to use Dr. Fish’s formulas. My mother bought Dr. Fish’s pain relief spray and also Rubutin cream. She insisted that I try it. For almost 3 years my left hand was a raw wound. Ever since I gave birth to my daughter I suffered from a severe dermatitis, but only on the palm of my left hand. After just four days my dermatitis was gone. I am completely amazed by the results. I also used pain relief spray for my constant pains in joints, of course the pain returns at some point, but I do have a relief for several hours, sometimes even a day! Amazing results, nothing else was helping before. Pain pills didn't work at all and I was just suffering for several years. Thank you Dr. Fish for these great products! I am a converted fan now!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Fish is an amazing surgeon. He repaired bunions on both of my feet (one of which also had to have the shattered joint of my big toe removed) and I walked out of both surgeries pain-free, something unheard of in Podiatric Surgery. I am now able to walk comfortably and wear lovely shoes again and the scars from my surgery are practically invisible.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Had three ingrown nails surgeries with Dr Fish (different nails) over the past three years.Outstanding results. I am now using the pedicure services he offers and would not change for any other.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

exellent doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006