Ratings for Dr. Travis Eggl

As a senior citizen, I had several obstacles to overcome before I could have my bariatric surgery. There were also obstacles to overcome during surgery. During the pre-surgery wait, Dr. Eggl and his staff were very knowledgeable and walked through each obstacle with me. They kept me informed at each step as to what I needed to do to be able to have my surgery. Dr. Eggl was not sure he would be able to do the Roux-en-y because of a previous surgery I had. However, during surgery he overcame each problem and was able to give me the Roux-en-y and not the sleeve. If it had not been for their guidance I would have given up and not had the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015