Ratings for Dr. Nadim E. Kodsi

Dr Kodsi is my favorite dentist - not that I had one before, because every dentist I've had was horrible or unremarkable. He was great though. The hygienist also did a really great job, and they did a great job explaining everything and all of my options. I think some info here is wrong though, their office - North Potomac Smiles - is in Rockville, and it is not close to me, but it was very much worth the effort to get out there.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I have been Doctor Kodsi's patient for 6 years, and my whole (growing) family is with him too. This is proof how happy we are with him. I have bad teeth and have seen several dentists. Dr. Kodsi is clearly the best among them. He is very kind and thorough, and very patient in explaining the problems with my teeth and treatment plan. I especially want to talk about the office manager Ms. Michelle Ramos---very sweet and considerate. Once I messed up with my appointment even after receiving her reminder message, but she is quick to find another time slot for me, and never make me feel bad. The hygienist, Krista, is also fantastic. Even the summer intern, an Asian young man, is extremely pleasant to talk to. In summary, every visit to Dr, Kodsi's office is a great joy.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Excellent customer service. Dr. Kodsi was very thorough and I had no problems after my cavities were filled. Beautiful office!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Very knowledgeable, quick and efficient. Very caring demeanor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Had bleeding problems after a deep cleaning and gum irritation after a crown treatment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Kodsi is very knowledgeable. I had inflammation in my gum for years, and he suggested that I replace the crown. Magically my gum is back to normal. The staff is pretty good too.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008