You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Papadopoulos

Excellent customer service and a great job by the dentist, Dr Papadopoulos. I'm planning to change insurances and be a patient here!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I hated this place. I would never recommend any one bring their child here. Unless you know nothing of dentistry and expect that you don't know what a cavity looks like. I believe this office drills a ton of good teeth because people believe them when they say "hey she has four cavities, I know you can't see them because they are between the teeth. Thank Goodness my uncle (a dentist) returned from over seas when he did or my kid would have had four ruined teeth later in life when the bogus dental procedures started to break down her teeth. Shame on them! This was my first and last out of family dentist!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I recently switched my dental insurance and I was looking for a new dentist. I have visited this office multiple times for teeth cleaning, fillings, and most recently to replace a crown. I was impressed every time. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The waiting room is comfortable although they stick to the schedule and don't make you wait. Dr Papadopoulos has a way of making you feel at ease with his sense of humor. When you sit in the chair, you know you will get high quality care because you can sense he has lots of knowledge and experience by the way he handles himself. I would recommend Dr. Papadopoulos to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I saw Dr. Papadopoulos a week back regarding an aching molar in the back right side of my mouth. It turned out that the tooth was infected and that he would need to perform an immediate extraction. So the area was numbed and the tooth was extracted. While there was pain for a day or so after the extraction, the procedure itself was quick, and simple and Dr. Papadopoulos and his staff kept me updated on the status (and even laughing occasionally) during the whole procedure. Thank you Dr. Papadopoulos!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Makes sure one is comfortable and makes one feel at ease. Has a great sense of humor. Never long wait times.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008