Ratings for Dr. Daniel Watson

Excellent doctor and staff. Explained everything to me and listened to all my concerns

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Watson was my sons ENT from 12 months old till he was 13 and we moved away. My son has been a tricky case and we always felt safe and confident in the care we received. Everyone we came in contact with starting at reception was helpful. Lois, his nurse, is also wonderful. She is a treasure and alwayed remembered things that are important to our son We could not recommend him more highly. Our son is still receiving care and we still consider returning home to have Dr Watson treat him

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Watson and his nurse Lois provided me with the best medical experience of my life. If you need an e n t doctor...go see this guy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Watson and his nurse LOIS are AWESOME!!!!! No matter how busy he is, and he is...he sits there and you feel like your the only person in his office for the whole day. They bend over backwards to help you out if you really need to be seen. They are very down to earth people and We tell everyone about how great Doc and Lois are!!!!!!! Give them a call!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

50 year old woman that had tonsils removed. Pleased with service from start to finish. Yes, he is casual but seems to know what he is talking about. I put him thru the ringer with many questions and I didn't walk out thinking he was full of it like I have with other ear, nose, and throat docs.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had surgery performed by Dr. Watson and he was very thorough in explaining what he would be doing, why, and what results I could expect. I found him to be very personable. My follow-up appointments were the same. He answered all my questions and I felt like he took the time to listen without making you feel like you were asking dumb questions.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Great physician who listened to my complaints. Spent extra time with me to answer questions and in the end fixed my problem!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Watson is one of the most knowledgeable and sympathetic doctors that I have been a patient of.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Watson helped my son. He was very thorough and reassuring, and I couldn't have asked for a better physician. His office was very busy but well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

After telling me that I would likely lose all hearing in at least one ear in the next few years, he looked at me blankly and said, "Bummer, huh?" He then prescribed a medication that has not been shown anywhere to be effective and caused my teeth to chip. He told me to come back when I had total hearing loss and maybe then he could recommend surgery, and that I would not be helped by a hearing aid so don't bother trying. Since then I have found other therapies that have dramatically slowed my hearing loss, and also went against his advice and got a hearing aid which is very helpful. When I told him my symptoms he looked at me like I was nuts and said he saw no physical evidence to support my complaints. I felt as though I was being accused of faking.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Daniel Watson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)