Ratings for Dr. Marcia R. Greene

thank God I do not depend on stars for my daily bread, patients who are upset with me and my office usually do not know me or have tried to intimidate and bully me in my office.. I do not wish for anyone to patronize my office because I am black. I am a dentist with a vast array of experience. I will not be bullied or intimated by a few people who choose to lie or satisfy the moment. May God Bless all those who choose to be less gracious. May you find peace in your lives and the dentist who will satisfy your needs.please read psalm 91 in the nrv of the bible.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I wish I could give here a ZERO. I would never recommend her to ANYONE. After having metal braces on for nearly 2 years, she destroyed my smile and left me with a flat front and two gaps in my teeth that never closed. I remember telling her, I did not want to remove three of my teeth, in fear it would ruin my profile. (Which she did end up doing) She responded with a nasty attitude, " I know what I am doing, I've doing this a very long time." After she decided to take my braces off , I noticed my teeth were still crooked, I had two gaps and a flat profile. When I requested copies of my records, to take to an ORTHODONTIST, she stated that all my records were lost some how. She knows she did a bad job and gave me a refund for $3,000. But, I ended up paying an Orthodontist $8,000 (that is not including the $3,000) for fixing what she did to my profile, teeth and smile. (AND He couldn't do much since I had 3 missing teeth!) If she was unsure of doing quality work, the best and most professional thing she could of done is be upfront and recommend somewhere else. But, she is so greedy for money, she took on my case without concern to my health and my thoughts. Please find someone else like an ORTHODONTIST! If you are a patient of hers, request all copies of your records before hand. Don't let her hustle you. She will try to upsell you on products and sell other things like Akaline Water. Don't sign anything without having an attorney look over it. I hope this review help others avoiding the strife and money invested.

Submitted April 4, 2017

This dentist is extremely bofus and unreliable. She took out the few teeth I had left, without getting confirmation from the insurance. When she was done she said she didnt get clearance. She did not even offrr me a temporary plate just left me like that. SHE IS HEARTLESS.

Submitted April 4, 2014

Wonderful experience. I've been searching for a great dentist on SI for years and I'm so pleased to have found Dr Greene. So gentle and knowledgable and I love her focus on nutrition and dentistry. Her staff were also professional and personable. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

As a sufferer of Panic Disorder going to the Dentist has always been one of my worst panic triggers, Dr. Greene is very understanding of this and goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable as possible, she is calm and soft spoken yet assertive and the best dentist I have every been to. Thanks Dr. Greene!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr Greene is gentle. My fear of the dentist is gone...Thanks to Dr. Greene

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I have several fears of dentists since i was young, but i have to say that the moment i walked into Dr Greenes office i was pleasantly surprised. The office is bright and cheerful, the front desk staff looked friendly and were very knowledgable of my dental insurance. I lthen met Dr Greene and her asst and then i thought to myself oh boy the fun starts now.. well i was right but in a good way. I highly recommend this office. I will go back with pleasure

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012