You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dale Rubinchik

Dr. Rubinchik and his staff have always been professional, helpful, and have provided me with excellent dental care over many years. I couldn't expect any better treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Cohen has been my dentist for the past 19 years and I've always received a very good service at his practice. He is very protective and kept my teeth on excellent state.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Had concerns with previous Dentist. My wife is a Dr, Rubinchik patient and urged me to make an appointment with Dr, Rubinchik. I experienced a warm and friendly atmosphere upon entering. The staff greeted me promptly and assisted me professionally. The facility is neat, clean, well appointed and makes use of the latest technology. Dr. Rubinchik is friendly, personable and seemed genuinely attentive to my needs. Overall – a great 5-star first visit!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very pleasant dental visit -- staff were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr Dale has been my dentist for over 20 years. With an appointment, wait times are always under 10 minutes (usually less). He's a fine, knowledgeable, caring dentist, with up to date equipment in-office and a great chairside manner, His staff is friendly and helpful (when I needed a crown, they turned me onto a ZERO interest med/dental credit agency. Free money! Really!!) . Seven years ago, when I broke a tooth, he saw me same day and fixed it (Whew!! It was painful until he did his stuff). Highly recommended - both he and his partner Dr Cohen. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I've had nothing but good experiences. I have been a patient for 2 years.

Dr. Dale Rubinchik's Credentials

United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rubinchik and his staff have always been professional, helpful, and have provided me with excellent dental care over many years. I couldn't expect any bett..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rubinchik has been my dentist for many years and I think he is the best . Because of his dental care, I have had no major problems."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The most caring , knowledgeble and honest I had. I strong recommend. Andrea madrigal"

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cohen has been my dentist for the past 19 years and I've always received a very good service at his practice. He is very protective and kept my teeth on exce..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had concerns with previous Dentist. My wife is a Dr, Rubinchik patient and urged me to make an appointment with Dr, Rubinchik. I experienced a warm and friendly..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant dental visit -- staff were friendly and helpful."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dale has been my dentist for over 20 years. With an appointment, wait times are always under 10 minutes (usually less). He's a fine, knowledgeable, caring d..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr. Dale Rubinchik for over twenty five years and always been available and have received excellent care."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rubinchik has been my dentist for years and is always there for me with all my questions."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had nothing but good experiences. I have been a patient for 2 years."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm sorry I can't rate this doctor. Dr. Rubinchik wasn't my doctor; Dr. Cohen was."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rubinchik is the finest dentist I've visited over a lifetime of dental issues. He is very patient, and understanding of my extreme gag reflex. I highly reco..."

September 30, 2014