Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Thomas

Works short hours only 4 days a week. His receptionists are rude. Busch league operation he’s running.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great experiences, Doctor T is awesome. Highly recommend this group

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Constantly calling at the last minute to re-schedule your appointments. Office staff is rude, condescending and unhelpful. After they made a mistake after re-scheduling me twice and put it 6 months off in their calendar instead of 2 weeks, they refused to admit it was a mistake and made up a story that I told them to despite their warnings. Then refused to make any effort to provide any sooner re-scheduled date less than 6 months sooner because he was too busy. Refused to let me speak to the doctor or have him call me back. My condition requires 6 month check-ins and blood work (which I had already done) so they basically didn’t care that my health was at risk because of their errors. Finally gave up and went elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I realize my last rating was more harsh than should have been. Dr thomas is very knowledgeable and friendly despite my 1 incident I had there which was more a result of the other staff than he.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Thomas started off fine when I was local. Now I work in NYC. The problem is, he is NEVER available. Litertally without exaggeration he is on vacation seemingly every other week. He offers hours only about 3 days a week, and NO WEEKEND hours, and NO evening hours. No one in his practice offers any kind of flexible hours. AND that is just the beginning. When he is out of the office, which is all the time, he has this other Dr, Dr. Daigan step in. She is literally MEAN. One day I am coming to get to an appointment from NYC to east windsor NJ, and there is a rain storm. I already had to leave work at noon to get to a 3pm appointment, because they offer no flex hours as I mentioned. WELL, because of the storm i got to my appointment 8 minutes late. Becuase of these 8 minutes she REFUSED to see me. Literally kicked me out of the office and embarrassed me!!! Now I need a refill on my meds, and becuase I cant COME IN to see Dr. Thomas they refuse to give it to me over the phone. HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Knowledgeable, always respectful and kind; a thoroughly nice person who is easy to talk to and never dismisses my concerns. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him and his staff during the three years he has been my primary-care MD. His "paperless" office is a nice bonus that could make my medical records available electronically should I need them when I am traveling. I highly recommend him and feel fortunate to have Dr Thomas as my physician.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

great doc! been looking for a new pcp since insurance changed, wish i had changed sooner. he took time to listen & was very thorough. staff called to tell me my tests were... normal! before i just assumed that when no one called... highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Avoid this doctor and his practice, Windsor Regional Medical Associates. My husband was too sick to drive himself to his appointment today, so I quickly left work to drive him. We got stuck in a lot of traffic, so we called the office as a courtesy to let them know that we were running late. The receptionist was very rude on the phone and equally rude in person. We showed up 10 minutes late to find out that the doctor was unwilling to see my husband because it was office "policy" that if you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be able to keep your appointment. We actually were not MORE than 10 minutes late. Hard to believe that they would actually spend more time arguing that we were late than caring about the well-being of a patient. My family will be pulling all of our medical records from this office and will look for another doctor in the area who truly cares about patients.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Thomas was on call while my regular doc was away on vacation. I needed a refill of my Lexapro and didn't have time to make an appt to come in since I was leaving town. I called the after-hours number and he was on call. I left a message and never heard back from him. I called the drug store and found out from them that he had refilled my Rx. If I hadn't called them I would have never known! What's with that?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Sort of a middle-of-the-road doc. Specializes in referrals! Out sources doctors for him at the hospital which is becoming all too common and a practice made illegal. Excellent 15 minute visit rate as he can literally schedule solely visits in his office. Some patients get lab work in office, some are sent out (mind you, all basic stuff)...Another breed of new doctors busy investing their profits with other like-minded doctors to set up corporations rather than practices. Well...I hope you figured it by now. A nice enough guy who is just too damn lazy to have a true doctor-patient relationship.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Brian D. Thomas's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med