Ratings for Dr. Akram H. Shouhayib

I do dentistry and Invisalign with Dr Shouhayib & Associates, and have nothing but praise for the doc himself, but also his staff and most of his dentists. The office is perpetually backed up, even when you're the first appointment, and being a typical DCite, yes I find the delays excruciatingly frustrating at times. Prices are slightly higher than others (at least for Invisalign), but let me be clear, I wouldn't go nowhere else for my Invisalign. Dr. Shouhayib is the kind of guy who is confident in his work, which is important in dentistry/ortho. He's assured and experienced, but I'd challenge you to try and find a cooler guy. He's confident yet empathetic, stern but also sincere. Office is clean, staff is from what I've seen, quite competent. So if you don't mind asking for an extra hour off from work and don't mind paying a small but slightly noticeable premium for disproportionately better attention/care/service, then Shouhayib's your guy.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009