Ratings for Dr. Nina Madavi

Excellent service overall. The dentist is very knowledgeable & compassionate. Staff is support nice & welcoming. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She had knowledge of teeth and what is going on, but she was extremly pushy and agressive and irritating when it came to telling me to floss my teeth. she gave me major questioning and guilt everytime i came in. thats all she kept saying over and over about flossing teeth. And she kept a strong push for me to have teeth cleaned, over and over she said i should. When i finally agreed she said as per insurance she can only do one side of the mouth now and the other another time. After all push for cleaning and now this. I never will see her again. I dont need her to make me feel bad about not flossing. She talked dow to me like i was below her and not a good child, i am in my 40's.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I called since my husband had a very bad tooth ache. I talked to the office manager, she was very helpful and he was able to get in a very short time. My husband liked the doctor and the staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dentist hand was light. I loved that. But front desk help was unprofessional, unfriendly, and rude. Also very incompetent and no clue how to deal with insurance company and gather billing information. I switched dentists because of this.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Madavi by a friend. The office was clean and staff were friendly and organized. I was impressed by the amount of time Dr. Madavi spent on my exam. She was very thorough and explained what I needed in detail and answered all my questions. After I left their office, I realized that I forgot to ask the doctor a question and called and left her a message. She returned my call promptly later that day. My first experience with them gave me the impression that they take good care of their patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011